racer42

Is this cold...?

Yuppers its friggin cold, Nathan wrecked my car a couple hours ago on 183, a nice 5 car pile up all because of stupid ice. And the schools are all closed:(

This is texas.... [:/]

sorry.. i think its me... last time i was in Texas in Jan for a high priority, short window task i got iced in my hotel room too...

not that i mind the day off, but i'd REALLY rather be spending it somewhere else than watching the 'slip and slide' from my window again..

the longer this lasts the farther behind i get.. and i've just been told i've got Tunnel time on the 27th :)

Yup, it's pretty funny seeing people scramble around getting ready for the ice, and here in Victoria (TX) we aren't really even supposed to get it, but we get Houston and San Antonio/Austin network channels so all the news is about the weather there!

hehe...this reminds me of moving from New Hampshire to Georiga when I was a kid. Our first winter in GA my mom told us shortly after we went to bed that school had been canceled for a snow day. We were so excited the next morning that we showed up downstairs wearing our snowsuits and had already pulled out sleds out. My mom just let us get all ready with this smirk on her face until we walked outside and saw that their wasn't an ounce of snow on the ground. It was snowing, but nothing on the ground at all. This is what a Georiga snow day is? At first we were devestated that there wasn't any snow to play in, but we soon grew to appreciate how many days off of school we got compared to living in Chicago and New Hapmshire!
Killing threads since 2004.

I hear there is a heat wave in my bedroom.... :P

Am I invited? ;)

Yea Sky...are we both invited? ;)

I'm sure he's scanning through the boobie thread, so we'll have to wait for an answer... :D

Page 6 so far, and yes you are both invited!!! :P:P:P

Too late...we're busy :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Page 6 so far, and yes you are both invited!!! :P:P:P

Too late...we're busy :P

Thanks... I was... Busy... Or I would have told him that myself. :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm heading to Anchorage right now. I think I'm going to be a little colder. Brrrrr :(

Anchorage forecast: STRONG WIND TUESDAY EVENING TO LATE TUESDAY NIGHT ALONG TURNAGAIN ARM AND HIGHER ELEVATIONS
Tonight...Decreasing clouds with patchy fog after midnight. Lows 5 below to 5 above. Light winds.

Tuesday...Increasing clouds with patchy morning fog. Highs 5 to 15 above. Light winds.

I don't know how to translate this exactly, but it strikes me as rather cold. You should probably pack a sweater and a hat.;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

WTF? They just said that the ice in Austin can last up to 3 days! I just thank my lucky stars that I have a grocery store across the street! I sure as hell hope they're wrong about this one!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm heading to Anchorage right now. I think I'm going to be a little colder. Brrrrr :(

no way really? for what? I live there now!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Anchorage forecast: STRONG WIND TUESDAY EVENING TO LATE TUESDAY NIGHT ALONG TURNAGAIN ARM AND HIGHER ELEVATIONS
Tonight...Decreasing clouds with patchy fog after midnight. Lows 5 below to 5 above. Light winds.

Tuesday...Increasing clouds with patchy morning fog. Highs 5 to 15 above. Light winds.

I don't know how to translate this exactly, but it strikes me as rather cold. You should probably pack a sweater and a hat.;)

What i have noticed about Anchorage since i've been here.. Even though it's cold, it doesn't feel cold. Until today my nalgene bottle didn't freeze in my car,nd I was able to walk outside with wet hair without it freezing. I have noticed when it gets below zero it gets a little chilly, well it's cold, but it's not as bad as you would think it wouldbe...

That weather report is just downright frightening [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That weather report is just downright frightening [:/]

I'm telling you though... It's not as bad as it seems...

Seattle, we've had snow on the ground about a week now, with more coming tonight. The shady parts of the roads are solid ice still. It looks more like Boise, Idaho than Western Washington.:S:)
But I got 3 jumps in on Sunday, all from 13,500. And it really wasn't that cold, considering I jumped in Utah for years. B|

Seattle, we've had snow on the ground about a week now, with more coming tonight. The shady parts of the roads are solid ice still. It looks more like Boise, Idaho than Western Washington.:S:)
But I got 3 jumps in on Sunday, all from 13,500. And it really wasn't that cold, considering I jumped in Utah for years. B|

Ohhh stop it ...all of you. I want warm weather back [:/] :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Ohhh stop it ...all of you. I want warm weather back [:/] :D:D

you can't downhill ski in warm weather!!!! :D

I like that ice carving in the shape of a car. Cool!
:D:D

Aw shit...you guys mentioned ice. Now every grocery store in Georgia is already out of bread, milk, water and Ramen noodles.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239