stitch

(Probably NSFW) What name do you use......

the va jay jay

Hey!!>:(

Are you calling me a Pussy??;)

You are what you eat. :ph34r::ph34r:

Most woulnd't complain...but then again...what would that make me????:$:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Ouch!!!

Our finance guy lived in the trailer above her. He would call people on the phone every night just someone could listen to her getting pounded with him. :D You know what happens when a Stateside 4 moves into a camp with 600 guys. :D:D Then she is dubbed a Baghdad 10! :D

Yah, I'm familiar with the "Desert Queen Syndrome" :D A story I heard when I was at PSAB, may or may not be true.

This kid had been trying to date this girl the whole time they were at PSAB and she kept turning him down, saying that she had better things to do than date Americans when there were the European guys on base. She was, evidently, a bit of a "clearing barrel", herself - or so rumor had it.

On the plane heading home he turned toward her and asked "What are you going to do now?" She asked "What do you mean, 'What am I going to do now'"?

"What are you going to do now that you're a plain old slut instead of a Desert Queen?"

She didn't have an answer... ouch!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Does hubby walk into the house calling "Here, kitty kitty kitty" ? :)

No, he doesn't call it kitty...he calls it p**** -I guess it sounds sluttier. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I read in a marriage book once that men want to marry the saint and the sweet little sinner...all in the same girl. :)>:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No, he doesn't call it kitty...he calls it p**** -I guess it sounds sluttier. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I read in a marriage book once that men want to marry the saint and the sweet little sinner...all in the same girl. :)>:(

In other words, they like their women to be goody-two-shoes in public, and fuck like a screaming whore in bed. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In other words, they like their women to be goody-two-shoes in public, and fuck like a screaming whore in bed. :D

You say that like it's a BAD thing.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Absolutely. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.