ntrprnr

DZ GUYS ONLY Belly Off Contest - The Rules

OK gang...

Here are the rules for the DropZone.Com GUYS-ONLY Belly-Off Contest.

The contest runs from Thursday, February 1, 2007, until Tuesday, May 1, 2007.

Prior to Thursday, each MALE participant needs to send me a photo of yourself, with NO SHIRT ON, holding a copy of a newspaper dated between January 27th and January 31. The date needs to be visible, or at least the headlines do so they can be matched to the stories on the web. In the email, include your DZ user name, and if you want, the city you're from or your home dropzone. Email it to me at [email protected].

On February 1, I'll post the photos of all the guys who have entered. To save our sanity, I'll probably post in a flicker or ofoto gallery. Either way, they'll all be there.

Now remember - this is being judged by the DZ ladies (helmed by SkyMama, I'll get with her as to how) and will be judged sometime between May 1 and 10.

Prizes:

There will be prizes for first, second, third, and a few honorable mentions.

I've put up some cash, I'd love it if some other people not in the contest put up other prizes, as well - jump tickets, t-shirts, gear, whatever you want. Doesn't have to be anything major, just some honorable mention prizes or a jump ticket or two. The real prize will be for all of us seeing how good we look come May and summer.

Remember - This isn't about how much WEIGHT you lose, but rather, how fit we can get, and how we can change our bodies for the better. So don't focus on dropping weight only. Don't do anything stupid like starve, it won't help. I recommend cutting back a bit on food, getting a bit more physically active, and lifting a little bit of weight. You'd be amazed what just that little bit can do.

If you've got any questions about whether you should do this, don't be a dumbass, check with your doctor. Seriously. Don't be stupid.

Finally, I'm happy to give tips, offer advice, etc - I used to be quite large. Smaller fat people orbited me. Seriously.

This is gonna be FUN. Think how good we're gonna feel in three months!!

So. Get a photo. Emailed to me before Feb 1. And let's do this thing.

And remember this quote about my Grandmother. At 60 years old, she decided to start walking three miles a day. She's NINETY-SEVEN NOW!! We don't know where the hell she is.

:)
-Peter

I got all excited when your idea first surfaced and I started doing push ups and curls and going to Bikrahm Yoga. For those that don't know what this is, it's yoga in a heated room. For the last week and a half I've gone to the yoga classes and it worked MIRCLES. I lost so much of my gut and started seeing some definition.

I need to hurry and binge eat for a coule days to get fat again for the before photo.;)

Prizes:

There will be prizes for first, second, third, and a few honorable mentions.

I've put up some cash, I'd love it if some other people not in the contest put up other prizes, as well - jump tickets, t-shirts, gear, whatever you want. Doesn't have to be anything major, just some honorable mention prizes or a jump ticket or two. The real prize will be for all of us seeing how good we look come May and summer.

I'll put up a closing pin necklace -and if my supplier will still do it for me (he is hit or miss :S) I'll get it customized with any 18 characters you want -front and back- in black fired enamel.

:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I promise you'll be so stoked if you go. It's fairly exspensive here, $14 for a single session, but they offer unlimited monthly passes. The place I go to has a deal for newbies, $20 unlimited for 10 days. Each class is 90 minutes. You will sweat more in that 90 min than you ever have in your life. When your done you feel so energetic and sort of euphoric. Let me know if you go, I would be very curious to see what you think.

I promise you'll be so stoked if you go. It's fairly exspensive here, $14 for a single session, but they offer unlimited monthly passes. The place I go to has a deal for newbies, $20 unlimited for 10 days. Each class is 90 minutes. You will sweat more in that 90 min than you ever have in your life. When your done you feel so energetic and sort of euphoric. Let me know if you go, I would be very curious to see what you think.

Bikram Yoga (Hot Yoga, what snowslider is talking about) is actually really, really cool. (No pun intended.) It's a blast. You'll enjoy it. But don't forget to drink LOTS of water.

Brandon, if I can show my fat hairy belly, you can show your lilly white belly chub. A little side bet buddy?

Oh I can give two shits less abouth who sees it....I'll even take it with sack hanging out for good measure.

What's your side bet?

I'd say the winner gets 2 dozen Krispy Kremes.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

we got ready to take the pics tonight only to realize that we've thrown away today's paper. we took the picture anyway, but we'll take the official one tomorrow. by the way, look out bitches, my wife promised me a week at Hedonism next february if i get down to 170. i'm currently at around 215.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Thought I could steal the neighbor's paper for the picture. Then found out they no longer get the paper. I'll have to go further up the block looking to find some other neighbor's paper to "borrow".:):D
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

that's a good idea!! except...I ain't got internet at the room, and I don't think my coworkers would appreciate me taking my shirt off in the office!

I'll figure out a way around it, somehow....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thought I could steal the neighbor's paper for the picture. Then found out they no longer get the paper. I'll have to go further up the block looking to find some other neighbor's paper to "borrow".:):D

:DWe used to have a dog that my dad trained to run out and get the paper in the morning, if there wasn't one in our driveway, he would go down the street till he found one. He knew he wouldn't get his treat till he got that paper into the kitchen.:DB|

Back on topic, Peter i will be taking pics tonight and i will send them your way.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.