SarahC07

Puppy Bowl

Also... straight from wikipedia...

"Puppy Bowl is an annual three-hour television show on Animal Planet. Shown opposite the Super Bowl, it has the highest ratings of any show shown at that time on cable besides the Super Bowl. It features a number of puppies playing in a model stadium with no audience, minimal commentary and instant replay shots and bowl cam. As of 2006, a half-time show the "Bissell Kitty Half Time Show" is also included featuring a group of kittens taking the field on a large scratching post for 30 minutes. The first Puppy Bowl was shown in 2005.

The puppies featured in Puppy Bowl are from shelters, and the show contains information on how viewers can adopt rescued puppies and help their local shelter. The bowl seems to have an age limit of 3 months, so there have been no recurring players.

Puppy Bowl II Averaged 690,000 viewers for its broadcast (a 23 percent increase over Puppy Bowl I), equivalent to MSNBC's rating for the State of the Union address. 5 million people in total watched Puppy Bowl II throughout its three airings."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_Bowl

I found that by accident tonight. All I can say is AWWWWW!!!![/RED][/B] Those were the most adorable things I've ever seen. :)
And the water dish cam was so funny. I can't figure out why that one puppy kept throwing all the water out of the dish. It was almost like he KNEW there was a camera down there!

After watching those little cuties, it only makes me want a puppy that much worse! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

It was hysterical..they brought out a kitty gym (with levels and scratching posts and pads you can jump to and fro), played disco music and let the kitties play, then at the end they threw confetti (scared some of the kitties) and then the Bissell man came out and swept it all up. Just as interesting as a Superbowl Halftime show.

What I thought was cute about the Puppy Bowl--everytime the ref blew the whistle and brought in subsitutions or had to stop the 'game' for field maintenence-and of course, the tailgaitng party.

Somebody peed :D:D ~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!