cocheese

Longest you went without shower?

5 days, on two occasions.

1) In the trauma center post-accident.

2) On a rafting trip in 2005. I did get into hot springs there, but still in my wetsuit so it really wasn't a cleansing experience.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

3 weeks. Lost in the sahara, almost died. That there desert gets pretty damn hot.

pfff, you got lost in the sandbox in the neighborhood park in the middle of summer...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

3 weeks. Lost in the sahara, almost died. That there desert gets pretty damn hot.

pfff, you got lost in the sandbox in the neighborhood park in the middle of summer...:P

He wasn't lost. He was stalking . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

10ish days. I don't think I ever made two weeks while fishing, but I certainly went at least a few days over one. It's hard to keep track when working an average of 35 hours on, 5 hours off. A shower after an extended period of such work is kind of a chore too...takes awhile to get the blood, guts, bait, scales, and salt worked out of your hair/beard. :S;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

the nurses would have sponge washed you in that time.

Longest for me was 10 day whilst on Naval field exercises, 10 days in the Bush, with a 3 day ration pack looking for casualties and evacuating them.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

3 days, camping in the NC mountains in the dead of winter. I'd've rather burst into flames than get wet in that cold. :D

If I had been on that trip, I would have treated you to a hot shower. >:(
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Longest for me was 10 day whilst on Naval field exercises, 10 days in the Bush, with a 3 day ration pack looking for casualties and evacuating them.

Hmmm - the right nurse might make a little trauma worth while . . .:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Possibly but the question was "shower, bath, pool or pond". SPONGE bath didn't form part of the question.

:P:P

Ummm . . . there were no specifics in the type of bath . . .
So, yeah, it was included, no matter HOW your canuckian brain tries to justify it, eh?

Possibly but the question was "shower, bath, pool or pond". SPONGE bath didn't form part of the question.

So, yeah, it was included, no matter HOW your canuckian brain tries to justify it, eh?

Thanks Clint it saved me the time and typing, she needs spoon feeding quite a lot lately:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm with you, 'Shell, I didn't consider getting a few swipes with a sponge to be anything resembling a shower, bath, pool, or pond.

But at least I've contributed to everyone's fantasies about sponge baths. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, technically you're right about no specifics to the type, however, considering the other 3 choices specifically involve being immersed, or covered in water, a sponge bath wouldn't fall into that category now, would it??

:P:D
'Shell

Well, technically you're right about no specifics to the type, however, considering the other 3 choices specifically involve being immersed, or covered in water, a sponge bath wouldn't fall into that category now, would it??

:P:D

So - you have never just sat at the edge of a pool?

JUST stuck your toe in the pond?

You're reaching . . .