jasonRose

Eating Pussy.

Ate something once that coulda been a cat. Or a possum. Or maybe even a large rabbit. Nor quite sure what it was other than something dead and flat that was along the road. Hell, "Meat's meat and a mans gotta eat!" Little dab of Tabasco sauce and it went down just fine.B|

When I lived in upstate NY, a guy in Endicott got arrested for eating his GF's cat. He had skinned the cat, cooked it with Shake 'n' Bake, and ate it. When she noticed the mess in her kitchen trash can she called the police.

I probably still have the newspaper article somewhere.

Edited to add article.

Walt

There was mountain lion at a DZ BBQ once. It was quite good. Of coarse there were lots of "eating pussy" jokes. :D

--Head
--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

I think this song fits perfectly here! >:(

The last time I shared it, I was told I was sick. But since I'm amongst other sickos here, I think it will be a great hit! :D
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

When I lived in upstate NY, a guy in Endicott got arrested for eating his GF's cat. He had skinned the cat, cooked it with Shake 'n' Bake, and ate it. When she noticed the mess in her kitchen trash can she called the police.

I probably still have the newspaper article somewhere.

Edited to add article.

Walt

Damn!! April 12, 1890...........I didn't know they had Shake-N-Bake back then. :o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Gawd, Jason, where do you come up with these topics?????B|B|

I am marrying my pussy in a week!!:)

Coming to the reception??

Ed

I am heading to Eloy that weekend:(:( so I won't make it. However I am sending a care package for you and your new pussy!;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

ate some cats in the jungle, somewhere in the vicinity of machala, ecuador yr 98-00ish. three days in the weeds and I was hungry as a hostage, they were siamese looking fuckers, pretty tasty. the choices were cats, lizards(iguanalike), or some type of pig/hog type thing that several indigenous looking bastards were working over pretty savagely. come to think I ate some of the swine wtf.

couple of guys from texas that were with, didnt eat nothing, thought I was pretty fukin crazy, they went hungry and got sick, me I ate pretty good made out A-ok

cats yes, no problem:P
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

ate some cats in the jungle, somewhere in the vicinity of machala, ecuador yr 98-00ish. three days in the weeds and I was hungry as a hostage, they were siamese looking fuckers, pretty tasty. the choices were cats, lizards(iguanalike), or some type of pig/hog type thing that several indigenous looking bastards were working over pretty savagely. come to think I ate some of the swine wtf.

couple of guys from texas that were with, didnt eat nothing, thought I was pretty fukin crazy, they went hungry and got sick, me I ate pretty good made out A-ok

cats yes, no problem:P

Dude!! You are a fucking stud!!! My hat is off to ya bro!!;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!