Scoop

6 Nations - England Vs Italy

Hey...I know one of the girls on the USA Rugby team. Danielle Miller. Prop. I see her every week.

She's married and her husband was an Army Ranger with my husband, so you freakin' Brits keep your drool in your head if you know what's good for ya!

Edit to add: I think this is the only pic I see of her on the site...http://www.usarugby.org/...s/WC06/target17.html Center in braids.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in the position she is playing in that photo, your lovely lady friend is not a prop, she is in fact a hooker:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hey...I know one of the girls on the USA Rugby team. Danielle Miller. Prop. I see her every week.

She's married and her husband was an Army Ranger with my husband, so you freakin' Brits keep your drool in your head if you know what's good for ya!

Edit to add: I think this is the only pic I see of her on the site...http://www.usarugby.org/...s/WC06/target17.html Center in braids.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in the position she is playing in that photo, your lovely lady friend is not a prop, she is in fact a hooker:P

Maybe it was different for that game?

Honestly, I don't know ANYTHING about rugby accept that it uses a pregnant football. :|

Her stats say that she is a 'prop', whatever the heck that is! Maybe she played a different position in the '06 games, I don't know.

I'll have to ask her when I see her on Saturday.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I have spoke to a couple of guys that play Rugby who are "Football" players. They say the tackles are just as hard but with rugby is all cardio.

Personally i enjoy both sports after spending a day around a friends house getting shit faced

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

dude.....I'm just giving you shit. :D

and why you gotta say faggot? That's just not nice.

but it is soo true. you lot can even keep one team on the pitch the whole game, you have to take one team off and repleace it when you lose the ball WTF an offencive and defensive team :D:D:D:D:D

Get on the field and stay there until the whistle blows or you're carried off:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The best thing about rugby is they play on unless they get really smashed up. Often they get away with just changing their shirts and having a clean up to remove the blood then rejoin the play. In total on the last match Johnny Wilkinson received 14 stitches. That was during and after the game. No substituting off

<<**(( HARD>:(CORE ))**>> B|

Hmm, this won't be the same bloodbath as the England v Scotland, right? I only watched untill around 20minutes into the game, the score was six nill, now I am at a lame internet cafe' where they only have macintosh computers. How the hell do you maximize the explorer on this piece of shit? Ahh it's useless, I am going back to the pub for a piss up:D
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Well that was a shit game. Still won though and points make prizes

we have the S14 being televised but not the 6 nations
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I like American football, BUT they have pads and armour all sorts shit that they wear. If a Rugby player ever whore that shit they'd call him a pussy...
I think Rugby players hit just as hard, if not harder than NFL, and they not wearing any pads...
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...

There was a classic comment in the match today. One of the Italian guys genuinely badly hurt themselves and fell over holding his ankle. He didnt move and was moaning in pain. The commentator:

"Oh yes, that looks genuine. That wasn't like a footballer (as in Soccer) 'I've been blown over by the wind' and then roll over 14 times" :D:D:D

As for the NFL game without PPE. I'd like to see that too. It'd be funny. The presence of armour in rugby is getting greater though, paticularly when you look at the Italian team.