stimpy4242

What did you do for your 100th jump?

So I have 99 jumps and was curious what people did for their 100th jump? Just curious if you did anything exciting or memorable...

Got pied.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My 100th was a 10 way or something that funnelled, but was fun. I was on a friend's 100th, we did a 2 way off of a helicopter, that was a blast. Probably the most fun I had on a 100th jump was another friend last summer, we did a 4 way speed star froma cessna at 7000 feet with no jump suits.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

But you should do a naked jump (weather permitting)! They are quite fun!

No ! Don't do it ! I made my 100th naked and couldn't stop. Look at me now. No, wait. Don't do that either.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I had planned a elaborate nekkid dive ... but do to going on someone's 200th, my perfectly timed after noon dive turned into first load of that day....so nekkid jump out...

What I did end up doing was the BEST 4 way I've ever done, before or since!! There were some very talented people on that dive :)

A friggin' hop n pop because the clouds sucked! I totally got screwed by mother nature!

I did a hop n pop for my 1000th, and the weather was fine. ;) A friend of mine did a tandem video for his 1000th, putting out an IAD student during the climb to altitude. His girlfriend ended up breaking up with him and marrying that IAD student he'd put out. B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

A friggin' hop n pop because the clouds sucked! I totally got screwed by mother nature!

I did a hop n pop for my 1000th, and the weather was fine. ;) A friend of mine did a tandem video for his 1000th, putting out an IAD student during the climb to altitude. His girlfriend ended up breaking up with him and marrying that IAD student he'd put out. B|:D

Blues,
Dave

OUCH!!!B|B|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Blues,
Dave

I was thinking of having you jump with me on my 100th....now I am having second thoughts:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I jumped with a tube. Yes a sky tube on my 100th jump. It was Eric Davis' tube. I couldn't stop spinning slowly in a sit but did fine once I bellied out. The video is hilarious. Not only my portion but after I dumped quite high the camera flyer went to see someone else. Then tracks away only to check his BARE WRIST for altitude. Freakin BASE jumpers. :D He then watches the person next to him for a clue on when to dump. :D

You gentlemen are definitely giving me ideas for my 100th.....if it is warm enough:)

Tandem? :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

I was thinking video....but Tandems are always a good thing:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

So I have 99 jumps and was curious what people did for their 100th jump? Just curious if you did anything exciting or memorable...

I did an 8way with the great Johnny Gates Ill never forgett it. I have the vidoe clip and watch it often :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !