sartre

So did you have a good day?

Whether it was Pro or Anti Valentine's Day, I hope everyone found something to enjoy about the day, and no one was stuck alone feeling lonely.

And FWIW, my husband went back on the "no presents" agreement, and I received 5 valentine's gifts from work. And I totally fell for the engagement hoax.

It wasn't too bad of a day.
-
-
-
-
-
-

;)

As I put in my other post, it wasn't a particularly great day for those who got flowers from me, but my day wasn't bad. Tonight I'm alone and breaking my diet with an ok bottle of wine, about to look for a movie to watch. Either tomorrow or the next night I'll have someone with whom to work off the extra calories. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I had a truly awesome Valentine's Day...

--I got a box with a great card and some goofy V-day gifts from my sweetie.
--I had a hot lunch date with a married man ;)
--My client's system went completely on the fritz about 3 pm so we couldn't work after that
--eeneR introduced me to www.pandora.com and I'm already finding new music
--I just enjoyed a truly fabulous V-day dinner; lamb rubbed with olive oil, rosemary, and garlic, that I grilled. The grocery store had yellow peppers for a buck so I grilled one of those, too. Steamed some sugar snap peas and it was a delish and totally healthy dinner.
--Later on I'm gonna have some strawberries and cream and watch the stuff I've TiVoed all week.

Yep... it's been a good day.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Let's see. I woke up this morning. Best way to start the day.

Found a hilarious e-card in my inbox waiting for me from my swee-t-pie.

Great weather here in warm and sunny SoCal. Visiting with my family.

Yep, life is good.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I just fucking destroyed my Accounting Test after 3 straight days of nostop studying and the Gators WON! so it was a really awesome day.

Thanks for asking:)

I am assuming that fucking destroying your accounting test is a good thing?!!!!

Woohoo. Congrats on all counts.:)

I got chocolates from three different men, and from all four of my cats too. :)

You have FOUR chocolate-giving cats? May I adopt one or two, please?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Got my wife roses and chocolates, potted tulips for her from our little 10 month old girl. Then I took our little girl in to meet mommy for lunch, then for dinner I cooked chicken caccatiore (sp?). Yummm....

Pretty good day! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban