RkyMtnHigh

My Valentine's Day

I am so envious of your rubber... duckies... B|

I washed clothes all night... I guess I should have been saving that hot water for a bath.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I washed clothes all night... I guess I should have been saving that hot water for a bath.

CostPlus has the cute rubber duckies for $2..they flash and blink are so fun:ph34r: but I totally hear ya on the hot water reserve...mine is only good for 40 gallons then it goes ICE COLD...BRRRRRRRRRRRRR:o:ph34r:

CostPlus has the cute rubber duckies for $2..they flash and blink are so fun:ph34r:

We don't have a CostPlus here... :(

I suppose I'll have to go back to Bath & Body works and buy some duckies there. I saw them around Christmas time... Thanks for the idea though. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hey Billy!!! I DO know ASL!!! I can sign "Want a cookie/bisquit?" as well as many other phrases...

I know it too. Lets get together and sign so nobody else knows what we're all saying.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I took a cruise on Playmate Lines... I spent the evening singing with Sonny and Cher. I met Julie, Captain Starbuck, Hef Hugbert, Ronnie, The Oldest Osmond, The original Charlies Angels, Angela Basset, Shirley Jones, Burt Reynolds.... and more. I was the Queen of England and I had a Mistress. :D

We had lots of alcohol and there was a murder - Hef died. I can't remember who killed him. :o

Oh and I got some pretty flowers... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Cool, you have toys at your office?

YUP!!! B|

Most are gifts from customers / vendors. The collection is about half the size it used to be. I like them... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I took a cruise on Playmate Lines... I spent the evening singing with Sonny and Cher. I met Julie, Captain Starbuck, Hef Hugbert, Ronnie, The Oldest Osmond, The original Charlies Angels, Angela Basset, Shirley Jones, Burt Reynolds.... and more. I was the Queen of England and I had a Mistress. :D

We had lots of alcohol and there was a murder - Hef died. I can't remember who killed him. :o

Oh and I got some pretty flowers... :)
g

Very nice roses!:)

Hey Billy!!! I DO know ASL!!! I can sign "Want a cookie/bisquit?" as well as many other phrases...

I know it too. Lets get together and sign so nobody else knows what we're all saying.

I have a friend who just bought a deaf Boxer so she is learning ASL so she can communicate with the dog and she wants to go to a restaurant and just sign the entire time and laugh knowing that others would be wondering what the heck is so funny:D:ph34r:

I consoled my son after having the worst night of his life. It broke my heart, so I got drunk. An epic Valentine's night. :S:ph34r:

I think I'll do Valentine's Day over again tomorrow in a new way. :)

You look really cute in your bubbles, Katee! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon