Spiderbaby

Circumsized or not. What do the ladies prefer?

Of all the women who voted for circumcized, I wonder how many have ever been just a little bit bitchy about chicks with breast implants, or does the whole "You should love us as we naturally look" thing only go one way......

:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

tell me that women can't be that

Ok.. serious comment here: do you really beleive that some women arent utterly superficial? I mean, come on! Men dont have the monopoly on that you know...

I like my reality where everyone is cool, and nice and the womens rock...(and we might even have pillow fights... but that's only if we wanna). And... we might be demanding, but only in a "we know you want this" sort of way. But not so callous and demeaning as to make someone feel inferior because they have a NATURAL piece of skin still attached to the penis.

I don't like the reality where those types play

Of all the women who voted for circumcized, I wonder how many have ever been just a little bit bitchy about chicks with breast implants, or does the whole "You should love us as we naturally look" thing only go one way......

Is that from Dr. Strangelove?
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Since the vast majority of circumsized men had no say in the matter, I think of the circumsized/uncircumsized thing as how they "naturally" look. Kind of like breast size. Men can say they prefer larger or smaller breasts, and I'm not going to beat them up for it - preference is preference.

But the line is crossed when a man says "you need to get breast implants" or a woman says "you need to get circumsized."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I like my reality where everyone is cool, and nice and the womens rock...(and we might even have pillow fights... but that's only if we wanna). And... we might be demanding, but only in a "we know you want this" sort of way. But not so callous and demeaning as to make someone feel inferior because they have a NATURAL piece of skin still attached to the penis.

I don't like the reality where those types play

Thank you!! It's pretty fucked up when a woman displays disappointment on getting into your pants and discovering you're intact. You reach a milestone in the relationship where you're ready to take a step, that oh so special step, then she hits you with that bullshit. >:([:/]:ph34r::ph34r:

Seriously tho, that shit's messed up :|.

Is that from Dr. Strangelove?

The post? No.

The sig line is though;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

why care what ladies prefer, really. anyone "lady" that has a problem with it one way or the other is getting a laugh in the face and kick in the butt, out of the door.

I'd rather give her something else in the butt, but anyway:)
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Slightly off topic
Saw a news article last night suggesting evidence circumcision helps prevent AIDS. They took 5000 African men (Uganda I think), cut half, and educated all. I don't recall the exact results after five years but it was significant.

Ah I see: can we conclude from this suggestive evidence that there is an inverse relationship between the amount of cutting and the chance of catching AIDS?
100% off, 0% AIDS! :S

Must admit I didn't read the article :)

"I love you so much I'll cut off a bit of myself"

:S

I actually did tell her she could use a labia-trim, that I MIGHT consider getting cut after she did. Drove her fucking apeshit :D:D.

IMHO, sharp objects near my private parts are a big nono. unless there's a specific medical reason.

I think I'm not the only one to feel that way.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

If i had that suction cup thing on the end of my dick, it would probably suck out her insides during rapid thrusting.:|

But you don't, so you haven't got a clue:P

So this thread is about telling all the world that you're cut?

:D:D:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?