Rookie120

RealXtream.com ???

I just saw this ad for this website in the new parachutist magazine and went to the website but cannot do anything on it. What is this supposed to do or is everbody lost with this as I am?
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Yeah I just typed it in wrong. Realxstream is the one I meant. I just didnt get what they are trying to do or promote in the magazine. I'm not the brightest SOB in the book but I just didnt get it.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Interesting.

Enter last name test, first name test.

That'll give you a some xstreamid's to work with. For example, try 135. Make sure your popup blocker is off.

My computer is way too slow for this. Interesting though... protrack data showing with the video. Looks like I have some competition! :P

Dave

So I did some more snooping. Turns out they took my wonderful business idea (which of course i was never gonna do anyway). This site is a business that puts tandem videos online (for a price). They seem to charge a few bucks per video. Dropzones seem to be able to sign up, and download the special software needed to upload videos.

Dave

a) only like 2 seconds of video shows, then the protrack info flies through. EDIT: That was for the id 135 you put. I tried another and it worked pretty well. Cool idea.
b) looks like poop in firefox - can't even get in.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Welcome to RealXstream

My name is Mike McGrath, I am part of the team that created RealXstream.com

This is a project that we have been working on since 99 with the ultimate goal of creating a sponsorship rich environment for our sport. Sorry we had to keep it under wraps for so long, but it has been a very long road creating an ideal marketing vehicle for our sport, and we had to make sure we get it right first time.

please visit http://www.realxstream.com/concept for an overview of where our company is coming from.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, and to answering any questions you have regarding our company.

Blue skies

Mike
Mike McGrath
US: +1 310 904 3823

i just got an invite from them on myspace this morning... very interesting... i was kinda wondering where they found me... but no complaints.. has anyone actually done anything with them?
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

has anyone actually done anything with them

i partied with one of thier employies back in 2001 (not employed by them then).... i got the spiel from my riend at wffc, seems pretty interesting.... pretty much it's about hosting tandem vids online for the tandem pax and thier family/ friends.... i think it could have it's place..... the ageof high speed internet is making alot posible now adays....

nice site..
its a video streaming tipe of site.. but its too heavy
[:/] run really slow from my computer.. just like you tube.com video.google.com actube.com or myspace video style. anyways it will be fix by time when my local internet provider offer a better option isnt it