BillyVance

Anna Nicole's casket is ready!

Author: Billy Vance
Title: Anna Nicole's casket is ready

why on earth would I expect anything less?:ph34r: And of course I have to click

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It needs a Bio-Hazzard symbol on it. That slut was so full of silicone & botox, she will be around longer than a styrofoam cup !!

Absolute charmer:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm really tired of this Anna Nicole stuff.

I'm about sick of it too... come on... it's a dead stripper! Who cares?!:S

I have a whole closet full of dead hookers and strippers... and nobody's missing them! This chick hooks up with a dying millionaire, and she makes the front page?

The world is a now a better place, IMHO....
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I think, the girl from a Texas trailer park, wanted to hit the 'big-time'... who doesn't? She was a victim of bad direction and bad advice. To me, that has no bearing on the fact she should be put to rest and left alone. The greedy bastards are still after her for what 'they' can get. They need to just let this lie-down.[:/] Oh... and give us a rest, too!

Chuck

I think, the girl from a Texas trailer park, wanted to hit the 'big-time'... who doesn't?

Ummm. Sorry, there are some things I just wouldn't do for millions of dollars. Pretending to love somebody and marry them, just for money, is one of them.

She was a victim of bad direction and bad advice.

:S WHAT?!?! I can't believe I'm hearing this from YOU!

Her screwed up life is a result of her own actions and decisions, not those of society....

However, I do agree that she needs to just 'go away'. The media glorifying her life, and making her a celebrity (albeit a notorious one) doesn't make society's problems any better. I guess I have a problem with the media being so accepting of her 'do anything for money' attitude, rather than portraying her for what she is: an 8th grade drop out who married someone 63 years older than her, and tried to tell the world it was all about 'love'. [:/]

J

I think, the girl from a Texas trailer park, wanted to hit the 'big-time'... who doesn't?

Ummm. Sorry, there are some things I just wouldn't do for millions of dollars. Pretending to love somebody and marry them, just for money, is one of them.

She was a victim of bad direction and bad advice.

:S WHAT?!?! I can't believe I'm hearing this from YOU!

Her screwed up life is a result of her own actions and decisions, not those of society....

J

I was referring to those 'close' to her.
There's lot of things 'some' people would not do for money. Then again, there's some folks who would marry, murder, whatever... for profit. I was trying to 'kinda' take her side a bit. Devil's advocate, as it were. After all, she is dead. I think, there are many people in her life and after, much like parasites, trying to see what they can gain from her. After all, her idol was, Marilyn Monroe!:S You're right! She allowed it. She 'let' herself get talked-into things. She led a pretty screwed-up life.

Chuck

Then again, there's some folks who would marry, murder, whatever... for profit.

Yup, and when it comes time to 'pay the piper' for the life they chose to lead, sympathy's the last thing on my mind. Alas, your right... she's dead. I probably should show a little more respect towards her....[:/] THen again, maybe not! :D

I just feel bad for her daughter. There's someone who's being born into a completely screwed up life. When she asks where all the money came from, what do you tell her? "You're mom was a stripper who married and old man for his money, your older brother OD'd in your hospital room right after you were born, and your mom OD'd (speculation) a couple months later. We're still not sure who your father is... Have a nice life!'. Poor girl doesn't have a chance. :(

That money is cursed, if you ask me...

Then again, there's some folks who would marry, murder, whatever... for profit.

Yup, and when it comes time to 'pay the piper' for the life they chose to lead, sympathy's the last thing on my mind. Alas, your right... she's dead. I probably should show a little more respect towards her....[:/] THen again, maybe not! :D

I just feel bad for her daughter. There's someone who's being born into a completely screwed up life. When she asks where all the money came from, what do you tell her? "You're mom was a stripper who married and old man for his money, your older brother OD'd in your hospital room right after you were born, and your mom OD'd (speculation) a couple months later. We're still not sure who your father is... Have a nice life!'. Poor girl doesn't have a chance. :(

That money is cursed, if you ask me...

I don't think, you and I, understand the 'greedy mind'. I guess, it's 'old school'.
You nailed it, right on the head! What about that baby? Better known as; 'The Golden Child'. What kind of life will that little girl have. Probably, just like you speculated. I think, Anna Nicole OD'd! The whole thing is just screwed-up... it's all about the money.[:/]

Chuck