jtval

SUSHI

I eat sushi at least 3 times a week if not more. I pretty much lived on it every day once I got back from Afghanistan minus breakfast. oh yeah, hey JT this pics for you:D

BWAAHAH!!!

how's Kel doing? Man I forgot his whole name but its not as simple as kelly or kelso. is he still jumping?

as far as the sushi- I am surprised CHILE hasn't piped in ( unless he's on the road, I'll have to give him a call)

that dude can eat some sushi. one of my first times eating it was when he was in vegas. we all went to the sushi bar and I didnt know names of anything so I basically ordered what he ordered. I couldnt eat it all. ;)
My photos

My Videos

The only think that sucks about Sushi is that its not filling... I end up eating and eating and eating... and then the bill shows up... [:/]

You need to find the all you can eat places! There's a decent one in LA that had all-you-can-eat on Monday nights. One here in Seattle has all-you-can-eat at weekday lunch. Service is slow and I think they assume you'll have to go back to the office before you break the bank, but as long as you're willing to take a 2 hour lunch you can get some great value!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh man this thread is making me crave sushi so bad>:( Sushi is my all time favorite food, but I moved to Montana about a year ago form Portland and as you may imagine their is not much sushi here. There is nothing better than a nice slab of raw salmon on rice!! Thanks a lot for making me have sushi cravings:P
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

HaHaHaHa..................thats not funny!

Maybe we could put some on ice and directly on to a plane, could be here in like five hours. I wonder how much that would cost...............Ok I'll take five loads of it?
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

hmmm. sounds easier if you flew the the sushi LOL

Yes........not so easy to quit my job though[:/]

The best sushi in my city (Vancouver) in my province (B.C.) in my country (Canada)
:P:P:P

Tojo's Vancouver!

my favorites:
Pacific Northwest roll-
fresh crabmeat & avacado topped with herring roe

Great Canadian roll:
fresh atlantic lobster & asparagus with pacific smoked salmon

Tojo's Omakase Bar (where menus are banned)

Northern Lights roll (mango, avocado tempura, and asparagus rolled in paper-thin cucumber)

Hidekazu Tojo
http://www.tojos.com/

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

We rode the bikes to Hot Springs for Sunday afternoon Sushi. Awww MAAAN it was tasty. My fav is definitely the Mackerel. Sea Bass is good when you find it.

Despite riding the last 20 miles back in a nasty thunderstorm, the trip was worth the pay-off.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail