SkydiveStMarys

Anal sex (we haven't talked about it in a while)

Umm... I think there was this one time that I was really drunk... Let's say last weekend... But, I can't remember because I was really toasted... I guess I couldn't complain... I don't know. I can't remember. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

After reading the replies here it is obvious that most of you are sexually stunted....prunes.....man on top, woman on botton kind of people...in other words....BORING!!!! I take pity on your partners....[:/]

I'm hoping my partner isn't deserving of your pity, and I'm positive that her partner isn't. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

After reading the replies here it is obvious that most of you are sexually stunted....prunes.....man on top, woman on botton kind of people...in other words....BORING!!!! I take pity on your partners....[:/]

:ph34r::D:S:D:ph34r::P;)

Bobbi

So you like it up the ass then Bobbi. Thanks for letting us all know that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Only one problem with the poll the way it's set up her bobbi! How much of the percentage of the votes that fall under the yes category, are from the men, and how many are from the women. There's a big difference as to whether the voter is 'pitching' or 'catching'! Asking a man if he wants to try or enjoys anal sex, has got to be right up there with the two women at the same time fantasy, after all it ain't our anus, being well invaded! (Well, Not always their ass anyway) Personally mine is a 'one way street' 'Exit only'. That's why I run out backwards when ever Stitch is around! So I wouldn't expect, to ask a woman to put herself in that position, unless she enjoyed it, or wanted to try it of her own accord!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

where is the "I don't need DZ.com to learn life" option ? :|

-------------------------------------------------------------
This applies to just abou tevery subject here not skydiving related.....>:(

so did DZcom make you discover anal sex or did you do it before already ? :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM