dlvblue

DZ Busy-bodies

Can somone tell me what Forums actually are for? Maybe you can K? Seems you have a good idea of what they are meant to be.;) But I do remember it saying on "Bonfire" that it was a place to vent your frustrations. Appears that is what he did, didn't broadcast the personal details. Just told other people to stay out of it. They know who they are.
People Too Weak To Follow Their Own Dreams Will Always Keep You From Following Yours.

I find it funny about this post since you and alot of others (they know who they are) Jairo for one had plenty to say about me and my dz! I have the proof in writing. A lawsuit is the perfect solution!

Now you know how it feels.

I do feel bad for you!

Is your wife an astronaut?

No...but rumor has it....she is starting a dz! ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

I don't know any of the principles involved in whatever this man was attempting to air out on the 'com, but this is funny. :D

BTW...I think I'm going to start a DZ. :)

Would somebody PLEASE gossip about me? I want people to think I have that kind of whip in the wallet to capitalize a venture with multiple aircraft and land at the prices it's going for up here. B|

Sh'yeah, and maybe in a few months you'll see me clear the active in my Citation, park it, & jump in my new H1 with my logos on the side. :o:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

To the few self-serving, self-righteous busy-bodies that have no life of their own, and nothing but time on their hands to stick their noses into other people's business -- I am NOT starting up a DZ. I am not managing a DZ. I am not buying property to start-up a DZ. I have not obtained a mortgage to start up a DZ...

So.. where is this new DZ of yours?:P:D:D:D:D

And to set the record straight -- No one broke up my 34 year marriage, but if someone did, it wouldn't be your business anyway. To you, I say, get a life! Get laid, get something, but get out of my business!

*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

-- No one broke up my 34 year marriage, but if someone did, it wouldn't be your business anyway. To you, I say, get a life! Get laid, get something, but get out of my business!

The sadest part of this whole thread is
There a woman out there that has put up with you for 34 years.:D:D:D:D
That one Solid lady, Kudos to her;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That part about the 34 year marriage was made in the original post, not by gravityjunky....

way to ruin my joke >:(

:D:D:D I'm leaving it there anyways:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The sadest part of this whole thread is
There a woman out there that has put up with you for 34 years.:D:D:D:D
That one Solid lady, Kudos to her;):)

You're jealous as hell, I can sense it!:P:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}