mikeee

i guess "vibe" isn't enough.....

I'm curious- with all the "post" time being given to "the vibe", could someone provide a definition??
It seems that many DZ's (aka "businesses") with a reputation as being "vibe-less"- seem to flourish. We all know the ones.
They're the ones where "so-and-so" killed the vibe", "they lost the vibe" , "the vibes gone", etc.
Then there are the DZ'z that are ALL "vibe". They are usually started by people w/limited jump experience, and usually even less business experience. it seems that there is still a large group of people who manage to convince themselves that they have conceived an idea for running a successful DZ
(aka "business") that no-one, in the history of commercial DZ operations, has ever thought of before. These operation are usually SHORT-lived. It seems that ( if I understand "vibe") it's something that should come in with the up-jumpers.
If you could buy it on ebay, or at wal-mart, EVERYBODY would have it!!
It must be one of those things where you know when you've got it, and you think that you know when someone else doesn't:S.
Whatever it is( or, you think it is) recent experience seems to prove that "vibe" just isn't enough.
crazy, NOT stupid............

Sunshine,snowslider I do think some <<<>> need to be sent his way. Will you please join me on this vibe mission of the issuing of vibe to the vibe in need of viberal understanding of sent,felt the giving and receiveing of vibe ennergy even that said vibe may have to be given in vibe by proxy vs.direct intial vibe directal vibing of said vibe which is to be said toward and or questioned therfore of ,by which upon issed nether or nither to all vibes. <<<>>>>
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

huh?

Glad i'm not the only one confused.

It's simple if you know double speak :D:D

What he is saying is:
Tandem factories make money and prosper and neglect litte sport jumpers
Smaller Dz who try to cater for sport jumpers often go under

See simple :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's simple if you know double speak
What he is saying is:
Tandem factories make money and prosper and neglect litte sport jumpers
Smaller Dz who try to cater for sport jumpers often go under
See simple

Golf Clap!;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}