stitch

I'm thinking of giving up masturbation

I'm thinking of giving up masturbation.
I haven't jerked-off in nearly a hour.
My fantasies are starting to become mundane.
Plus, I maybe developing carpral-tunnel syndrome. :S
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If all you do are solos, it can definitely get boring. Plus you don't really improve your skills that much, and you can get into some really bad habits.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Depends ... how current are you? If you're pretty uncurrent you might want to start with two-ways.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think it would be best if you did a 7-step program. Don't ask me what the steps are. I failed after the first one of denial. Oh, for men, do not try the cold turkey method. Shrinkage may occur.

Why give up something if it isn't harming someone else? Or is it? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh, for men, do not try the cold turkey method. Shrinkage may occur.

That depends of the size of the neck hole. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm thinking of giving up masturbation.
I haven't jerked-off in nearly a hour.
My fantasies are starting to become mundane.
Plus, I maybe developing carpral-tunnel syndrome. :S

OK you do that but I'm still gunna call you a wanker:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm glad someone else watches Seinfeld as much as i do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-10 cool points for you

Sunshine, I'm giving you your 10 points back and adding 10 more cool points. I have Seinfeld on my DVR.B|

Chris

Sunshine, I'm giving you your 10 points back and adding 10 more cool points. I have Seinfeld on my DVR.

I'm finally getting cable and a DVR next month. Do i get more cool points for that? :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sunshine, I'm giving you your 10 points back and adding 10 more cool points. I have Seinfeld on my DVR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finally getting cable and a DVR next month. Do i get more cool points for that?

No, because you're not allowed to have more cool points than I have. Besides, a DVR is so 2002.:P

Chris

I'm finally getting cable and a DVR next month. Do i get more cool points for that?

No, because you're not allowed to have more cool points than I have. Besides, a DVR is so 2002.:P

Chris

Even with her -10 from earlier, that you cannot give back....

she has way more cool points than you.

The first step is stay away from kindergarten schools dude. I know u have an illness but try it. next step is appear on one of those dateline shows
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?