thegooglera

skydive the farm forelcosure

I gave up reading that thread about a year ago.:D

:D Skyfest, possibly but hans has me slaving in july so it's hard to get away. jay and his brother do a great job at skyfest. Shot video for him 2 years ago. Very clean and organized dropzone. Only problem with jay is he doesn't know how to spell Skinny:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Is it true that skydive the farm is in foreclosure?

I will be holding a SkyFest Training Tour (STT) event at the Farm June 1stto the 3rd. This tour is built for the young jumper in mind just like SkyFest. Call it a mini SF if you will. Scott Miller will be doing canopy control, water training will be available, low time jumper load organizing will be offered as well. No registration!!!!

Come and play with us at the DZ that seems to be scaring the competition with its success. IMO

Happy jumping!

PS Hey Lee this is how I spell Skinny "FAT ASS" :)

Is it true that skydive the farm is in foreclosure?

I will be holding a SkyFest Training Tour (STT) event at the Farm June 1stto the 3rd. This tour is built for the young jumper in mind just like SkyFest. Call it a mini SF if you will. Scott Miller will be doing canopy control, water training will be available, low time jumper load organizing will be offered as well. No registration!!!!

Come and play with us at the DZ that seems to be scaring the competition with its success. IMO

Happy jumping!

PS Hey Lee this is how I spell Skinny "FAT ASS" :)

Glad you know now, only took you 4 months..lol hey, send some pics with the skyhook and the rig out of the bag to my aol address..lol
Scott Miller was at the farm a few weeks ago, i think he had about 20-24 people signed up. His next class is also filling up so make sure you call hans and let him know in advance.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Planning on doing 16-way camps each month. Hans has an organizer coming in.

This happens and I'll be there every single time I'm available!!!

Call hans he has one scheduled April. maybe he should call mandarin and get them to see if they can organize a 16-way vfr event:D

and now my theory of the great conspiracy... Mister Paraclete is creating these accounts and posting stuff so that people have their war between ASC and the Farm, and once they have destroyed their lands and burnt their planes and parachutes, they all travel to North Carolina and fly in the tunnel :| :D:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

and now my theory of the great conspiracy... Mister Paraclete is creating these accounts and posting stuff so that people have their war between ASC and the Farm, and once they have destroyed their lands and burnt their planes and parachutes, they all travel to North Carolina and fly in the tunnel :| :D:D:D

No, its Skydive Atlanta. They know that once the dropzones have closed they will have more jumpers. Damn, its hippies fault that fucker. I bet you trey put him up to it:D

No, its Skydive Atlanta. They know that once the dropzones have closed they will have more jumpers. Damn, its hippies fault that fucker. I bet you trey put him up to it:D

Aaaahhh. Yes. Its all my fault. No, no. Skydive Atlanta does its best to maintain a decent relationship with our friendly Farmers. Except British wankers like Lee. :P:D

If I wanted the Farm to close I would just come in with one of our tractors and till the place under! :o:ph34r::P

Now that ive set you straight, you may go back to your normally scheduled thread hijacking.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

damn another conspiracy gone ok next one must be beezy trying to re-open some dz in tennessee. hey what is with trey not returning calls that twat

damn another conspiracy gone ok next one must be beezy trying to re-open some dz in tennessee. hey what is with trey not returning calls that twat

Dunno. He never called me back this weekend either. When I see him at SDA next I'll have to slap him upside the head for the both of us.
but then again, Kitty may have a point. he may not like either of us. :D

Im ok with that, he has a fast jump plane! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Dublin Airport in FORECLOSURE. Come to The Farm;)

Insert jumpers into Caravan. Fly to Dublin.
Or maybe not, then everyone will think that your plane was stolen, or your ran out of gas. Which, if Skinny is at Dubin, there is a good chance of! :o:D:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So what I'm getting from this is that The Farm is closing in April because Kitty and Hippie are opening a DZ in Dublin. Do their SO's know about this new partnership? Will they be flying an AN-2? Is Beezy supplying free demo rigs for everybody? Will Spence be offering discounted balloon jumps to draw people to his competing DZ at the other end of the Dublin airport? Will Stitch show up and do something nasty, resulting in a spanking from Skymama? C'mon guys - now that they've buried Anna Nicole, I need drama.

No, no, no... Beezy and I are opening a drop zone in Tennessee called Skydive The Farm, which is automatically 20 minutes from wherever you are calling from. Hippie and Hans are buying a super king air and stealing Beezy's phone number. Hans's wife is running off with Skinny to live in Austrailia with Bigway and they're opening their own dropzone there. Dublin is infested with lice. Everyone got that?

:S:ph34r:

What you don't know is hans is a secret spy for the chinese government. The farm is just a cover up to launch his planes in and out smuggling furtune cookies

I am sure that I will be branded an a-hole or chastised for stating fact but here goes.

No I do not think that they are closing. I saw that they were in foreclosure and checked on this myself after reading about it in the Cedartown Standard.

A lot of money is owed on the property and payments are evidently behind. I talked to the Herring group (The party that is attemping to make themselves whole by foreclosing) and spoke to Milton Herring who said that he has been ask to put off the foreclosure until the first of May. By then he says Greg Dowdy will have to make good on this debt but Mr. Herring is as of now foreclosing the first of May unless Mr. Dowdy pays.

Milton Herring states that he is more than happy to speak with anyone who is interested in the now rescheduled May 1st foreclosure.

I hope this puts it all to rest.

everything is true except the running off with hans wife..lol. The new rumour on the block is kitty and brandy are working out every day and losing weight