ACMESkydiver

The Weekly GOOD NEWS Thread!! (um, a lil' late)

:$

Ok, so what's your good news? :)
I bought 'The Departed' for Joe yesterday and we watched it...very good. B|

I am going out to the movies tonight with a girl friend that is going through some extra-thick peanut butter right now, if ya know what I mean...[:/] We'll have fun! We're gonna see a chic-flick, and we got babysitters for all of our rug rats, so we get to just hang out!!! :)
I saw a friend that I haven't seen in 9 years a few weeks back, and she said, "Dang you haven't aged at all." :)

HOORAY!! So what's your good news?!
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I got a totally rad new job. B|

Oh yeah, and my bonus for last year paid out on Tuesday. And I refinanced my house on Wednesday and my monthly payments will go *down*.

It's been a gooooooood week. And it's Day 1 of March Madness (well, Day 2 if you count the stupid play-in game).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I got a totally rad new job. B|

Oh yeah, and my bonus for last year paid out on Tuesday. And I refinanced my house on Wednesday and my monthly payments will go *down*.

It's been a gooooooood week. And it's Day 1 of March Madness (well, Day 2 if you count the stupid play-in game).

Hooray!!! :)
~Jaye

Good news is that I had my PANTS on. :S

I have a one room office. If it's hot, and there are no appointments, I have been known to "lounge" around without a shirt. I keep the door locked, of course.....

Until today. You should have seen the look on they guy's face that popped in trying to sell me office supplies. :$
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

I've been 'mannying' for my 6 month nephew the last few days and he hasn't pissed on me yet!:)

Sometimes you have to look for the good in things...:|:D

bonus is he's just started on solids so it is just a couple of quick wipes and cream rather than scraping all of it off him.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Good news is that I had my PANTS on. :S

I have a one room office. If it's hot, and there are no appointments, I have been known to "lounge" around without a shirt. I keep the door locked, of course.....

Until today. You should have seen the look on they guy's face that popped in trying to sell me office supplies. :$

:D:D:D:D
~Jaye

Recreational&shit:P:
Today I've received my new wing:)Mac Bego 600. This wing is for normal&light winded daysB|. I got another wing for blown you ass to small pieces:P kinda days which is the beamer 2.5 m. I've also received my new harness today;). Before today I was borrowing one from friends or just use a home-made harness. Last week I got my buggy equipped with ski&blades for winter and wheels for summer.B| Saturday is the day:P. This week the weather was warmer but from Friday again we got some good old fashion Quebec style cold weather. I plan to ride on a frozen lake. I can't hardly wait!!:P

Work&shit:
I've finish my task for the milestone that we have this Friday (BIG fucking milestone&shit) one day ahead:P. So tomorrow I will chill and read a lot of kite related material while pretending that I'm working for the milestone!:) Am I a happy slacker or what?:P

I love when things go well&shit:)
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

After a long heart-to-heart conversation with my old boss, I called some "friends" and "made things right with them."

I guess losing someone close to you makes you realize life IS to short to stay angry. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm starting my 4 day weekend right now with a beer.
B|

HERE'S TO YOU
HERE'S TO ME
MAY WE NEVER DISAGREE
AND IF WE DO...
FUCK YOU!!
HERE'S TO ME...

With all my love even though you suck since I have to work all weekend. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm starting my 4 day weekend right now with a beer.
B|

Sweet! Here's for a good reason to drink a cold one.[Beer][Beer]!

Cheers!

CHEERS!! I'm on my second and about to start with the Vodka :P :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I turned 38 yesterday, and I now weigh the same weight I did as when I graduated from high school.

I graduated 27 years ago and still weigh the same HA HA I win! Sorry, I'm kinda drunk tonight. :P

Good for you and your accomplishment :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I got my house back from the renter that wouldn't go away (gotta love CA) and soon it will be fit to live in again
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com