Snowwhite

am I an alcoholic?

So we went to a friends wedding this weekend, and I had a Guiness or two.
Then we went to a ST. Pattys day party where I had nothing (really, cuz I was the d.d.) But man I would KILL for a glass of wine right now.
Does that make me an alcoholic?

Your not an alcaholic Beth just good fun to be around and a glass of red is proven to be good for you ;)
PS just dont go falling over and splitting your head open AGAIN lol
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Well the driver was me... and I make it a point to not drink if I'm driving... ;)

Plus I'd venture to guess you make a point of not drinking to the point of puking when you are not the DD.

Actually I generally avoid the whole concept/act of puking in general... I'd be screwed if I drank something poisonous and had to puke it back up...

"Naw, it'll be ok... its only going to kill me right? That's Got to be better then throwing up? :S:D"

and actually I've never thrown up from drinking... and to be honest I don't think I'm missing out really... ;):D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Zinfandel. Or a petit syrah...

The zin won out, because when drunk, I can't spell syrah, zirach, riaciz, oh &(*( just give me a zin...

You drank ZINFANDEL?? I'm soooo ashamed of you :(

My GP who is my best friend and knows all my shortcomings and long-goings asked me if drinking was getting in the way of what I NEEDED to do (I was concerned cuz I was depressed at the time)..I said no..he said:

You're okay.

But geeze...ZIN? Beth..you shattered my image of you!! (lets not mention crashing carts..we don't need details--that was SCOTCH) :D:D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Then we went to a ST. Pattys day party where I had nothing (really, cuz I was the d.d.) But man I would KILL for a glass of wine right now.

I don't think that qualifies you but I wonder if it means somethng that I almost called you around the same time to see if you wanted to meet for beer and wings [:/]

Two ships in the night:(

I don't think that qualifies you but I wonder if it means somethng that I almost called you around the same time to see if you wanted to meet for beer and wings [:/]

Two ships in the night:(

I was thinking of you all weekend, what does THAT mean?
Ok, we've got to get together, you must have a story or something for me!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Zinfandel. Or a petit syrah...

The zin won out, because when drunk, I can't spell syrah, zirach, riaciz, oh &(*( just give me a zin...

You drank ZINFANDEL?? I'm soooo ashamed of you :(

My GP who is my best friend and knows all my shortcomings and long-goings asked me if drinking was getting in the way of what I NEEDED to do (I was concerned cuz I was depressed at the time)..I said no..he said:

You're okay.

But geeze...ZIN? Beth..you shattered my image of you!! (lets not mention crashing carts..we don't need details--that was SCOTCH) :D:D~~April

Yea, Scotch is good, just didn't have any in the house
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Your not an alcaholic Beth just good fun to be around and a glass of red is proven to be good for you ;)
PS just dont go falling over and splitting your head open AGAIN lol

Heck, I split my head open with only one beer in me. I can be really good fun with several!
I like you're new avatar Christine! Miss you!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I miss her too and the bitch lives up the road>:(:D:D:D I'm gunna start taking it personal soon Chris:P

I just had one of those "Light Bulb" moments:D:D Maybe if I didnt refer to her as a bitch, she might have coffee with me:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I miss her too and the bitch lives up the road>:(:D:D:D I'm gunna start taking it personal soon Chris:P

I just had one of those "Light Bulb" moments:D:D Maybe if I didnt refer to her as a bitch, she might have coffee with me:D:D:D:D

Yeh drop the bitch ya old tart lol
And thanks Beth I miss you too :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Plus, us drunks don't have to attend all those gosh darned meetings.

Man, I HATE meetings! Ask me about my week, it SUCKED! No, no, better yet, just have a drink with me and forget about it!

Yea I used to have to leave them early all the time, they interfered with "Happy Hour":D:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Ummm....at least it wasn't the driver doing the puking. I've seen that happen too.

Well the driver was me... and I make it a point to not drink if I'm driving... ;)

Yea, you might hit a bump & spill your drink... Now THAT would be 'Alcohol Abuse':D:D:P
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}