tomvailco

Skydiving Tattoos

Every one is always so quick to say "Do a search." If you follow the links in your search the first three pages are like two threads and they say "Do a search"[:/]

Ya if you sort threw the first five pages or so you will see some tattoos.

Any way to the original poster. I have one but I dont have any pics right now
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Lets do a search for "Do a search" and see how much bandwidth has been used on that phrase;)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Ok,Ok Im busted:P Actually,Iknow you won't belive it but I was trying to get the pics. They are on my computer(in the shop). So I'll take new one myself and attemp to post. Man ya get no slack here:S
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ok, I got 2 that pertain to skydiving. One on my left arm is a yin-yang,Blue and black with Blue Skies on top of the symbol and Black Death on the bottom. The other is a chain around my rt. bicep with 3 closing pins for 3 "brothers" I lost.
Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Here's my tramp stamp

where....{shudder} Spence with a lower back tatto flashing butt crack {/shudder}:|:|:|:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

2 of mine are related to scuba....and then I have one as a tribute to my dad and kids...next one will be a skydiving one.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!