Sexual Limitations and the "4-P" rule

I was thinking about the subject of perversions and came up with the "4-P" rule. No Poo, Pee, Pain, or Posthumousness. Any opinions?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I think that would be post-humousity. (Why yes, I do have some English homework due; why do you ask??:))

Ciels-
Michele

My Webster's dictionary has no entry for "post-humousity", but does have one for "posthumousness". You get a break this time. Remember, "paddling" is not one of the "4-P's"

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Well, thankfully no one has argued against the "no poo" part of the rule set yet.

Back when I first got connected to the internet, about the only thing going communicating-wise were Newsgroups.

Being the innocent adn trusting soul that I am and thinking in terms of Ella Fitzgerald and Mel Torme, I opened a group called 'Scat".

:o:o:$:$
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

you have to have a little pain scraching is nice but biting is better

Also all that piercing, spanking, whips, nipple clamps, etceteree, etceterah..... Not everyone's cup of tea perhaps, but have you visited your local sex shop lately ? They wouldn't have all that stuff out there if somebody wasn't buying it.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

whats wrong with piercings and spanking? i think, someone has been naughty and needs a good spanking there..

i've met this girl which at the time had 7 piercings on her pussy only.. quite good fun to play around with! last time talking, numbers were raised to 13.. have to check that out one time.. B|

and for the pain: if there's no pain, there's no gain!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda