PLFXpert

What did you do/say that your embarrassed parents STILL talk about?

I visited my mutti this past weekend and once again she told the story--one of many, I must say.:$:D

I was 13. I LOVED Regis & Kelly (Kathy Lee at the time). And recently they'd had Howard Stern on as a guest when his new book Private Parts came out. He said to them "I am hung like a horse in that picture." His quip received lots-o-laughs from the audience. I had no idea what it meant at the time but...

We're in Barnes & Noble walking past the best sellers isle. I see Howard Stern's Private Parts and shout out to my mom, "Hey mom! Look! It's Howard Stern's new book! I hear he's hung like a horse in this one!"

[:/]

It was funny when he said it.:P

And at least everyone else in the entire store, other than my mom, laughed too.B|

What's your parents' story (about you, or what you tell about your kids) they still tell?
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have a bad memory, but the one wasn't really embarrassing, it's mom's 'blossom' moment for her oldest daughter...:P

I was very shy as a child. One day at a camp ground (LOVED family camping trips!) I took a frisbee (I think it was a frisbee) out to a huge, grassy common area and shouted, "HEY! Who wants to play frisbeeeee?"

Mom tells everyone that that was the moment I 'came out of my shell' and became more social.

I had been kind of an introverted, sad little kid prior to that. :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Back in the day brazil nuts were called niggger toes, so me being 3 at the time I walk into the living room and ask where the nigger toes are, of course I didnt notice that my moms black friends from downstairs were visiting...... :):)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

:D

I laugh b/c I'd never heard that until Billy's, now deceased, Tita asked me to pass her one from the mixed nuts bowl I was hogging at the time.:D

I had no idea what she wanted and Billy told me. You can't get mad at old people.:P But, I forbade Billy to ever call them that!:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Years ago at work a group of us stepped outside for a ciggie. One of my black co-workers asked if he could take a puff of my ciggie, and all that came out of my mouth.... "As long as you don't nigger lick it!"

I nearly shit my pants when that came out of my mouth.... I was so embarrassed and apologetic - he laughed and made fun of me for years there after.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

One of my black co-workers asked if he could take a puff of my ciggie, and all that came out of my mouth.... "As long as you don't nigger lick it!"

I nearly shit my pants when that came out of my mouth.... I was so embarrassed and apologetic - he laughed and made fun of me for years there after.

Because you said "lick" instead of "lip"? :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good thread!

I was probably 2 or 3 at the time. I didn't like to eat beans, so my devious uncle told me that beans gave you lots of hair and that if I didn't eat beans I would look like Grampa. :o

So not long after that, I was walking with Mom in the mall or something and I saw a newborn baby in a stroller with a ton of hair. Apparently I walked right up to its mother and stated, "Jeez lady, your baby must eat A LOT of beans!" Her confusion left her speechless. I *still* get told that story to this day, and it still makes me laugh at myself.

:D:D:D

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.

I tried out for America's Funniest Home Videos when I was ~10 when they came to the local mall. My special skill was playing 2 recorders out of my nose. (I even did harmony.) When it was my turn to audition I stepped up to the huge camera and said, "My school principle says I have a nose for music." Then I played Mary had a little lamb.

Yes.. I have been a huuuuge geek my entire life.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I was about 2 and I was just learning what the toilet was for - so I lifted the lid and started doing my business. Take for granded that I was just tall enough to rest it on th rim and then I wouldn't have to aim . . . and all of a sudden - WHAM - the lid fell . . . I ran around yelling - OUCH MINE! OUCH MINE! . . .set me back 6 months in potty training That evil - EVIL toilet. Bites the peepee!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was about 2 and I was just learning what the toilet was for - so I lifted the lid and started doing my business. Take for granded that I was just tall enough to rest it on th rim and then I wouldn't have to aim . . . and all of a sudden - WHAM - the lid fell . . . I ran around yelling - OUCH MINE! OUCH MINE! . . .set me back 6 months in potty training That evil - EVIL toilet. Bites the peepee!!

ROTFLMAO... this explains soooooo mcuh Turtle.! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I was a streaker & early alchie! You'd be hard pressed to find a childhood photo (or an adult one for that matter... Hehe) of me that didn't involve me naked W/ a Bud Bottle in my hand! Everywhere we went off came everything... even the diaper (or under-roos) & I'd find me an open brewskie! Naked & free the way god intended me to be !! caused alota problems especially at school, the mall & synogauge ! :D:D:PWooooooooHoooooooooo!!:P;):D:D>:(
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}