Ripsmacker181

Do U like boobies?

Of course, They taste like nipples.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have a t-shirt that has a set of the blue feet with "I love boobies" underneath.

I visited the Galapagos and saw these birds close up. Beautiful birds and quite smart.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Again whats wrong with you, 67 views only 6 votes and its still split 50?50. That means three of you said yes, well done but three of you said no. Are you blind, Boobies are wonderful. Boobies are good.

This poll is a perfect microcosm of both politics and sociology worldwide. Which is to say that it generally doesn't matter what the message is, people will vote based on their opinion of the messenger.

Which says what about me?

I love boobies, my child hood is littered with attempts of chasing the older girl, not just the older girl, but the older girl with the biggest, best tits in the school. What does that say about me?

Breasts are good thier the exec's executive stress reliever and I love em.
MediCare : Allergic to Prison.

No..........especially Beth's. They are just awful, horrible, things to behold. :ph34r:

But, it looks like they want to beheld?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wanna change my vote from yes to no... you tricked me... I thought this was about people boobies and not blue footed birdie boobies. I retract my vote and replace it with NO.

Damn fake boobie threads>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Again whats wrong with you, 67 views only 6 votes and its still split 50?50. That means three of you said yes, well done but three of you said no. Are you blind, Boobies are wonderful. Boobies are good.

Well for those of you why don't like boobies.... why?

"Living like fallen angels who lost their halos" - Unknown Prophets

-Love Life-

...There are many Beth's... who are you talking about? I wouldn't mind a house, do I get to pick where it is?

May I suggest MY house?

:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239