VanillaSkyGirl

What does this mean?

other than posting nekkid pictures (pitchers for skymama) it doesn't appear they have done anything to your myspace Rosa....j/k
:D:D:D
I'm not having any problems nor have I had any. I have logged in from work and from home without any issues. weird....???:S

That's not cool at all. Every pic of mine, which is viewable on the front page, is fully clothed. NOBODY sees nude pics of me, who isn't my SO.

My myspace WAS altered...someone had posted a filmloop into my profile that was NOT mine. i was able to get in there for a second to delete it, and I changed my password, before I was somehow off, again. I couldn't log back in to delete my profile or to do anything else.

!!B|kaerodyne to the rescueB|!!

girlofthevanillaskies; no offence taken you're just venting steam>:(:D

hope they fix it quick for you

:)

Hey thanks!

I am not freaked out that I can't be on myspace because I don't need to be on there. I just hate the thought that someone might be logging into my personal account. It's invasive.

Edited: Girl of the vanilla skies...I like that. Thanks, again!

I was kidding silly....!

Yeah, I know, but I'm not into slutty jokes. I'm not that kind of person, and I don't like those kind of jokes. Sorry, I am uptight sometimes, but whatever.

It appears normal and everything loads fine from my view of it anyway. Anyone else having issues also have one of those Wee people things??? I thought those were loaded with spyware...

Yes, but I just told you that it was NOT fine on my end. There was a strange filmloop on my page about French delicacies, of all things. Also, I couldn't get to my messages or bulletins, and I couldn't change my profile. I was only able to log in using my Internet Explorer, yesterday, and then, I was suddenly out and unable to get in. Now, I can't get my Internet Explorer to work at all.

It's all very strange. It's only with Myspace, though...despite the Internet Explorer suddenly having issues.

I can't log into Myspace and have had problems logging in for over a week. I keep getting THIS. Can someone please tell me what this means? Thanks!

Cool so tech support for myspace got back to me.

"Hello,

That issue is currently being resolved. Please be patient.

Thank you,

MySpace.com"

So it seems they are aware o the issue and are working on it.