VanillaSkyGirl

What does this mean?

Sounds like your account has been hacked.

I can't log in using Safari, but I asked a friend in San Diego who uses Safari to log in for me. He was able to do it, so I asked him to change my password. Then, I still wasn't able to log-in from here.

Who cares about flirting, when I want to post a bulletin regarding a MAC. I am looking for a laptop.

Oh, well then if you can log in from a different location. hmmm...

Thats about as much help as I can offer.
Maybe try refreshing the home page or clearing your cookies?
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh, well then if you can log in from a different location. hmmm...

Thats about as much help as I can offer.

I've tried both and even a software update on Safari and still the same issue. My password has also been changed and no login.

The FAQ does not seem to be of much help either for this error, I have seen it once before on a website that was hosted on a Windows 95 based server.

In general my Mac has not issues with any website. For now I have limited use via FireFox, but it's still not perfect as it locks up

Honey, I've tried ALL of the regular tricks for that, but it's been a WEEK. I am wondering wtf is going on. People are posting to me, whom I haven't even talked with recently, so I hope that it's not sending out weird bulletins and such.

How am i to flirt with the world if my myspace is not active

I have a feeling you'll figure that out somehow. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But for now stop high jacking the post, and solve our myspace issues.

I'm only one woman, I can only look over one website of post whores at a time. :P Don't they have any people in charge over there to ask questions to?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

People are posting to me, whom I haven't even talked with recently, so I hope that it's not sending out weird bulletins and such.

Doesn't that mean that someone may have hijacked your account?

But for now stop high jacking the post, and solve our myspace issues.

I'm only one woman, I can only look over one website of post whores at a time. :P Don't they have any people in charge over there to ask questions to?

Now now you have been on dizzy.com for along time already, did you not yet figure out there are a whole bunch of "experts" on here that know "everything" there is to know about anything ;)

I might be stating the blindingly obvious, maybe you've already tried, but don't mypsace have a technical support you can email?

If you can log in elsewhere but not from home then I would of thought someone at the other/myspace end will need to unlock/reboot/kick something ?!? I don't know myspace, but I'm sure they'd be like ebay and have a tiny customer support link buried deep within the sight. Happy hunting!

:)
edit to add:note to self - must pay attention when skymamas posts !!
but what do I know

did you not yet figure out there are a whole bunch of "experts" on here that know "everything" there is to know about anything

True. I don't even use Google anymore, I just come here to get the answers to all of life's problems. :ph34r:

People are posting to me, whom I haven't even talked with recently, so I hope that it's not sending out weird bulletins and such.

I have the same issues, and asked my friends and so far no weird bulletins or spam has been sent from my account, and they are going to keep me updated if that does start happening.

Not especially because sometimes those posters still contact me out-of-nowhere. It's not new, but I'm paranoid, so I'm wondering if someone has hacked into my account.

Yes, Skymama...will you please solve our myspace issues, and don't forget that you need to solve all of the problems of the world before bedtime. You're Skymama...you know everything.

Obviously, I'm going to have to have a chat with Tom and set him straight on how to run a website properly. The people need to talk to their people! Tom and I are tight, he's my friend on MySpace. He's my only friend, because I've never actually done anything to my page other than log-in, but that makes him my best friend, right? :ph34r:

I might be stating the blindingly obvious, maybe you've already tried, but don't mypsace have a technical support you can email?

If you can log in elsewhere but not from home then I would of thought someone at the other/myspace end will need to unlock/reboot/kick something ?!? I don't know myspace, but I'm sure they'd be like ebay and have a tiny customer support link buried deep within the sight. Happy hunting!

:)

You see, I cannot get into Myspace at all, or I would be able to see the damned number for technical support! I just keep getting error pages for all of it.

Many of the same people on here are on Myspace, and there are plenty of techie geeks, which is why I'm here and not figuring it out some other way. It's usually faster to ask these lame questions on DZ.com. :S

Ok, I sound angry at you, but I'm not. Sorry about that...I hope that you know that I wasn't upset with you, just about this situation.

If I can't log in, i can't delete my account or change my password or anything.

I am going to have to see, if I still have this problem tomorrow, and I'm going to check to see, if my friend can still log-in from where he is. Thanks, guys!