jdobleman

Mad John's Rafting Trip

Figured this was the quickest way to notify the folks that have been asking me about it.

Saturday, April 28th on the Merced River (it's open this year)

I have up to 17 slots available, cost will be about $145, includes equipment, wetsuits, lunch, etc.

Skydiver whitewater in California.
Come and play.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Figured this was the quickest way to notify the folks that have been asking me about it.

Saturday, April 28th on the Merced River (it's open this year)

I have up to 17 slots available, cost will be about $145, includes equipment, wetsuits, lunch, etc.

Skydiver whitewater in California.
Come and play.

madjohn

Hmm - why do I smell carnage?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just wondering are you doing this with Zephyr? I live a mile from where they head off to go rafting, and if you have space available I may be up for it. Also if you guys are looking for a place to have some beers I will shamelessly have to plug the Yosemite Bug since I work there and the we have six beers on Tap and lots of wine and great food. Plus just a mile from where you park aslong as its the same as last year. www.yosemitebug.com.
~Kyle

Kyle,

Beers are always good, what do you have on tap?

Anyway, we always go with Whitewater Excitement, I think they load in Midpine too. There's a chance we may change to May 12th because there's a skydiver bachelor party on April 28th.

Be glad to have you join us.
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Hey Mad John... when will you know the date for sure? Gia and I are in for May 12th, but she can't do April 28th.

Add a 3rd to our sexy lil party! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I dont remember reading anything in that article about you being a rafting guide. Is this safe;)

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th