sartre

Could you resist?

My daughter pointed out a switch that is high up on the wall of her bathroom. (We just moved into a new place).

I have no idea what it's for, but the label on it is taunting us.....any guesses as to what it is? And could you leave it alone if you came across it in your home?:S

I think the first thing I would do is turn it off and see what happened... Kinda weird... Maybe it's for a smoke detector or something? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My daughter pointed out a switch that is high up on the wall of her bathroom. (We just moved into a new place).

I have no idea what it's for, but the label on it is taunting us.....any guesses as to what it is? And could you leave it alone if you came across it in your home?:S

It's like LOST. Don't touch it. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I am guessing it might be for an attic roof fan, that is thermostatically controlled. We put one in our house, on put the kill switch in the closet.

Come on... I haven't ever seen a red button that I don't want to press... (nor could resist pressing)

I would be flipping it on and off on a regular basis until I figured out what it was for...

that or I'd disassemble the thing and figure out where it went that way...

Lets put it this way... If I walked up on a red button I'd press it and then holler out "Hey, does anyone know what this Red button with the words 'Do Not Press' on it does?" :ph34r:

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

We have a lighted red switch just like that in the master bath.

It turns off the water heater to save money when we are gone for a few days.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

if you havn't already flicked the switch why the hell not:ph34r:
it's not like the house will implode, and it does say please, so it's a request, not a directive.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH

:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And if you lived near me, I'd have you come over and investigate.

I'm just a little worried that it might effect my upstairs or downstairs neighbors in some adverse way.

But man, you guys are feeding my urge to check it out.......

If only she hadn't shown it to me.....:S

FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH
FLICK THE SWITCH

:D

Squeak, you're not helping things!!!

And completely off base, my daughter and I just got done playing a card game called "Squeak". I kicked her butt at it!:D:D

Just flip the damn thing already... And then let us all know what it did... ;) That is, if it did anything at all.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Dude, if I have to start punching in numbers on some computer because I flipped the switch.....>:(

And Jewels, I have seen every episode of Friends ever made, and I don't remember that one. Refresh my memory........

mmmmmmmmm.....Joey.........mmmmmmmmmmm:)

It's also reminiscent of a Steven Wright sketch...

"There was this light switch in my garage.
I didn't know what it did.
So I kept flipping it on and off.
Until one day a woman called me and asked me to please stop doing that."
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

LOL--I think it was during the "switched apartments" phase, where Monica and Rachel traded apartments with Joey and Chandler. There was a light switch that didn't seem to do anything but it kept flicking things on and off in the other apartment or something like that. :)

TPM Sister #102