stitch

How many others here suffer from Post-Dropzone depression??

me..Im just in a real shitty mood after some good jumping this weekend >:(

I caught a virus Sunday and it really knocked me down. I don't know where I got it from, but I had to get up at 1 am Monday morning and puke in the toilet. :|

I did get 3 nice jumps at The Farm Saturday. That was you with Andy, wasn't it?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sounds to me like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

At least I got to watch the final touches go on my new kitchen cabinets today. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sounds to me like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

>:(

Do you work at Innetech? :|

How many pieces of flair do you have?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I caught a virus Sunday and it really knocked me down. I don't know where I got it from, but I had to get up at 1 am Monday morning and puke in the toilet. :|

The only thing worse is when you the up the next morning and realize that wasn't the toilet.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

...You were hanging at the Farm? Are you sure you are not pregnant? :D:D:D

Now THAT is a scary thought!

At least wifey could give him some coaching.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The only time I usually suffer from that is when I've had a loooong weekend of jumping....which is pretty seldom. When I came home from Skyfest last year, it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach and I couldn't get my breath.:(:(:( Really weird.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

The only time I usually suffer from that is when I've had a loooong weekend of jumping....which is pretty seldom. When I came home from Skyfest last year, it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach and I couldn't get my breath.:(:(:( Really weird.

That was probably indigestion from boogie food. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The only thing worse is when you the up the next morning and realize that wasn't the toilet.[:/]

:D

Nah, I'm lucky in one way. I can feel a puke coming 5 minutes away. Plenty of time to get ready. Of course, it's the build up that sucks. [:/] All that extra saliva in the last 30 seconds prior, and then REEETTTTCHHHH.... REEETTTTCHHHH.... REEETTTTCHHHH.... REEETTTTCHHHH....

and all of a sudden I feel a bit better, if not tingly all over. :S