Nutz

Is This Funny?

I have been staying in my camper in Peanut's barn for the last week. (It is a money saving thing, he is very nice to let me stay there.)

Yesterday, he was hooking up the bushog. If you have hooked one up before you know that the driveshaft is in two pieces, one end slides into the other then there is a plastic sleeve that goes over and keeps grass and dirt out. He could not get the two pieces to go together so he pulls out his knife, that he bought on Sunday, and starts cutting on the plastic sleeve. He was pulling the knife towards himself as he cut and I said," Peanut, your'e going to cut yourself." He said," I'm going to try not to." The very next pull on the knife, it slips and goes, "thook", right into his leg. Now, I never knew that Peanut has a fountain in his leg but as soon as he opened it up with the knife it starts squirting at the same rate as his heartbeat. Squirt, squirt, squirt. He covers it up with his hand and says," I cut myself bad. I need to go to the hospital." I'm thinking, no - really? Move your hand and let me see that fountain again and maybe I will be able to make a decision. So I start to go and get some paper towels so he will have something besides his hand to apply pressure with and he takes off his shirt and presses with that and then trys to start walking. I had to make him sit and stay while I got Lucky and the truck.
Several hours and a couple of staples later, they are back and he is complaining that it hurts and is still bleeding. I made him get off of it and put some ice on it. (I bet he is not walking on it today.)
I think this is pretty funny and I have been laughing at it all day. Am I wrong? :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I think the funniest part is you living in a barn! :ph34r:

Seconded. :D

Oh, and folks, that plastic is a high density plastic made to withstand all kinds of stuff grabbing it and rubbing on it without damage. Specifically, the "inner" shaft of metal spins at 540 RPM, and the plastic portion is supposed to remain still so when goobers get too close it doesnt grab your clothes and turn you into a human pretzel. Therefore, cutting that material with a pocket knife probably not the best choice. :D

Tell that crazy bastage Im glad he's ok, but next time use the proper tools! :D

Oh, and you live in a barn! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yes, that is fucking funny as fuck! :D:D:D Poor Peanut! Only that goober would do something like that! :D

But hey, he could have bled to death with that wound, as it sounds like he nicked his femoral artery. Glad he's still with us! :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

. I had to make him sit and stay while I got Lucky and the truck.
:)

That right there is the funniest part:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

. I had to make him sit and stay while I got Lucky and the truck.
:)

That right there is the funniest part:D:D:D:D

Good point.

Did you "get lucky", or did you got to his house and inform his SO of his act right out of "real men of genious"? :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Knowing, he's all-right, I'll say this. Sounds like fodder for 'Country Fried Videos'! :D

Chuck

I've seen that on TV a few times! On the CMT channel, right? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Knowing, he's all-right, I'll say this. Sounds like fodder for 'Country Fried Videos'! :D

Chuck

Yup! True drama of 'Lifstyles of Red-necks'! :D

Chuck

Yeah, always good for a few laughs! I'm surprised Peanuts hasn't already been on it yet! :D

Damn. I never thought of that. I guess that I am a redneck too. :$

(It is kind of funny, now that I think about it - in a camper in a barn. :D:D:D )

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Chuck

Yup! True drama of 'Lifstyles of Red-necks'! :D

Chuck

Yeah, always good for a few laughs! I'm surprised Peanuts hasn't already been on it yet! :D

After this... he just might be!:D

Chuck

Damn. I never thought of that. I guess that I am a redneck too. :$

(It is kind of funny, now that I think about it - in a camper in a barn. :D:D:D )

Never THOUGHT of that? :ph34r:

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

Just reading some of the responses here are making me laugh... :D

My boss keeps looking at me funny... He's probably thinking I'm mental for laughing at the computer screen. At least he would be right... :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

In a camper in a barn! :D

Blues,
Dave

I'm still trying to figure this part out . . .

I had to make him sit and stay while I got Lucky . . .

:|

I mean - for the sake of all that's good . . . he was freshly injured - of course he's going to squirm!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun