skinnyshrek

get it off your chest thread

I just can't stand grouchy people. I don't care if you're having a bad day. I don't care if you haven't slept or whatever - act like a civil person and be nice to people!!

There are some people at our DZ i need to say that too. I even told that to my GF yesterday because she was pissing around about something.
=========Shaun ==========

I dreamed that I was at this DZ and had to clean up behind all the lazy-assed, can't-put-trash-in-a-trash-can-3-feet-away, drag-it-out-but-don't-put-it-away, trailer-trash, DZ Kidz every weekend.

Oh wait....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I pissed in my neighbors lemonade when I was a kid... and she drank it.

I pissed on my neighbors head when i was a kid and he went and told his mom.....B|B|B|

And you wonder where Bob gets his bad behavior you sick sick man you!
Ok ok I was the one who threw chocolate POWERBAR in the pool during a swim meet, they had to stop everything to clean the pool, oops!

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

I dreamed that I was at this DZ and had to clean up behind all the lazy-assed, can't-put-trash-in-a-trash-can-3-feet-away, drag-it-out-but-don't-put-it-away, trailer-trash, DZ Kidz every weekend.

Oh wait....

I had a dream some dude who doesn't want to work or pay taxes lives on a dz for nothing all he does is clean up.
OH Wait:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

AAAAAAArrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! MOtherLickingcockbiterooohhfuckingshitmotherfuckergoddammitshittyassmuchingcrackerassshitbagdouchewashinggerbilfuckingtittyfuck!

Wow, I do feel a bit better. Sorry for that. I had more bad news in an incident unrelated to my vid gear at the house the AM. Im sure I must have taken a dumb in someone cosmic wheaties.

Yup, got that off my chest, and I feel a bit better. :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

AAAAAAArrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! MOtherLickingcockbiterooohhfuckingshitmotherfuckergoddammitshittyassmuchingcrackerassshitbagdouchewashinggerbilfuckingtittyfuck!

Wow, I do feel a bit better. Sorry for that. I had more bad news in an incident unrelated to my vid gear at the house the AM. Im sure I must have taken a dumb in someone cosmic wheaties.

Yup, got that off my chest, and I feel a bit better. :)

So YOU'RE the one with Tourette's Syndrome! :D:D:D Feels good to get out of the closet, don't it? :ph34r::P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was 5 years old my brothers used to throw me down the laundry chute all the time. I still harass them about it to this day. What they don't know is I thought it was fun and would do it when they weren't around. ;);););)

If we had a laundry chute at home, I would be playing with it all the time! :P

I'm the one who, at age 8 or 9, rigged the dryer so I could turn it on AFTER I climbed inside it. :S Only problem was, I couldn't STOP it! :D Thank God mom was home and heard me screaming. :$ I wasn't banging around inside as I was too big to, but getting spun like that lost its appeal after about 10 seconds. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban