skinnyshrek

get it off your chest thread

People need to QUIT FUCKING TELLING ME how GODDAM 'tired' they are. It pisses me off to NO END.

I haven't had two days in a row of sleeping through the entire night in over 9 fucking years.

So what you're saying is that you're tired?

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I farted on my ex-girlfriend's puppy while she was away at the store. A rather rank fart, directly into the pup's nose.

He deserved it the little bastard..Dog farts wreak
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I farted on my ex-girlfriend's puppy while she was away at the store. A rather rank fart, directly into the pup's nose.

LMAO!!!! :D:D:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yup. Up until I put up an avatar of my shaved head.

:S:S:S

Did you do that on purpose or do you have cancer serious question.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No, not on purpose. I never used a helmet in when I jumped so all my locks were yanked out after a few jumps in Terminal Velocity.

Seriously, no I don't have cancer.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

No, not on purpose. I never used a helmet in when I jumped so all my locks were yanked out after a few jumps in Terminal Velocity.

Seriously, no I don't have cancer.

nO THATS COOL. I HAVE HAD 2 RELATIVES DIE OF CANCER AND FRIENDS THAT HAVE IT. You have to joke about things

your rewardis spending thew cpc event at the farm with me. Can u handle it.. boy, i dont thnk you can handle the truth

your rewardis spending thew cpc event at the farm with me. Can u handle it.. boy, i dont thnk you can handle the truth

Im visiting my mum in Texas...

and to the OP:

I was a kid (9 or 10), the babysitter and I were trying to scare my brother by throwing rocks at the windows. We broke a window. So we didnt get in trouble, we made up a story about some car coming by and shooting a BB gun. Well the parents got home and we played the story right. They'd been out partying and were wrecked. They called the police and had to talk to them. Oooof.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865