skinnyshrek

get it off your chest thread

Oh, and this one time, I didnt have Jager, when I told everyone I really did. :|

so what were u passing out
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh, and this one time, I didnt have Jager, when I told everyone I really did. :|

so what were u passing out

Something like that. You know what its like when you tell some peeps you got Jager, and then you grab the bottle, and theres NO MORE JAGER!? I thought there would be a riot.
Then I remembered putting the empty bottle back in the freezer. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

If I thought that would cause a riot I'd get some new friends.:D

kind of like the beach boogie in destin:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He put Vicks Formula 44 cough medicine in the empty Jager bottle. I am sure no one even noticed. :|

Vicks is crap. Everyone knows that Robitussin DM is the shiznit! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In the fifth grade we were playing flag football in gym class, and the guy with the ball turned just as I was going for his flag and I grabbed his nuts instead. I still remember him rolling around on the ground in pain.. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::|:o

[cartman]
THATS A BAD KITTY!
[/cartman]
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A/C pipes froze last night..reported it early this morning..apparently pipes still frozen solid..it's 80 freakin degrees in here at 11 pm. I'm cranky:|

Its mid-70s here. Im thinking I should put a shirt on. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A/C pipes froze last night..reported it early this morning..apparently pipes still frozen solid..it's 80 freakin degrees in here at 11 pm. I'm cranky:|

Its mid-70s here. Im thinking I should put a shirt on. :P

BASTARD!>:( I'm naked and still dripping with sweat (btw, chris thinks its funny too):S I feel like playing like a dog tonight, and laying on the cool concrete in the breezeway:S..it'd be much better than suffrocating in the sauna in here.

This one time my friend and I were throwing the football back and forth at a park. Some dude was walking by. He had on those thick plastic framed glasses, like the dorks wear. It was my turn to throw. Well my aim was a little off, the ball was in a perfect spiral, headed straight for that dude and my friend lunged for it but couldn't catch it. POW!!! Perfect bulls eye strike right on the side of the face between the eye and ear. Fucking snapped those glasses in two pieces! :o My friend and I got scared and he scooped up the football and we got the hell outta there, leaving him squirming on the ground holding his face in his hands. :$

No one else saw it happen though, and we did hide behind a building to watch the poor bastard to see if he was hurt. Luckily he wasn't, just stunned. And pissed about his glasses... We were 14 or 15 years old.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BASTARD!>:( I'm naked and still dripping with sweat (btw, chris thinks its funny too):S I feel like playing like a dog tonight, and laying on the cool concrete in the breezeway:S..it'd be much better than suffrocating in the sauna in here.

Im with Spence on this one. Make it so woman, make it so!

Oh, and I'd have to be under a blanket and by the fireplace to even get warm! :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

One time, when I was 15, when my sister's friend spent the night, I jerked off into her shampoo bottle.

Ok fine, I wasn't 15. That was last week. There, it's off my chest.

Visions of "Something About Mary" comes to mind.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One time, when I was 15, when my sister's friend spent the night, I jerked off into her shampoo bottle.

Ok fine, I wasn't 15. That was last week. There, it's off my chest.

Visions of "Something About Mary" comes to mind.

:D:D:D

EXACTLY! as well as ...this one time...at band camp....:ph34r: