McBeth

How much does it piss you off...

when you have to explain the same thing over and over and over again? :|B| I want to go home and have some Jack with a splash of Diet Coke.

ah right, i want to go home an do some coke with a shot of Jack. I mean ah, jack and coke:$

It's too bad Keith Richards father was not named Jack.I would have shirts made that say,

"Jack and Coke...it's not just a drink anymore."

when you have to explain the same thing over and over and over again? :|B| I want to go home and have some Jack with a splash of Diet Coke.

ah right, i want to go home an do some coke with a shot of Jack. I mean ah, jack and coke:$

It's too bad Keith Richards father was not named Jack.I would have shirts made that say,

"Jack and Coke...it's not just a drink anymore."

Ah, the good ole days..........:D:ph34r:

That reminds me... last night a guy I just met told me he kept finding himself staring at my boobs and his girlfriend said she was having the same problem too :ph34r: I guess it's nice to be me sometimes.

So you'd rather be known as a pair of nice boobs, rather than as a good-looking, sweet girl with a nice personality?

That reminds me... last night a guy I just met told me he kept finding himself staring at my boobs and his girlfriend said she was having the same problem too :ph34r: I guess it's nice to be me sometimes.

So you'd rather be known as a pair of nice boobs, rather than as a good-looking, sweet girl with a nice personality?
Can't I have all of the above... Just b/c my boobs are noticed doesn't mean the other things aren't noticed too. Sometimes when you see a nice set of boobs you have to admire them.

when you have to explain the same thing over and over and over again? :|B|

I used to piss people off when I kept saying "what?" "what?" "what?".

Finally I said "Goddamn it, I'm fucking deaf!"

They finally started being nice to me. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sometimes when you see a nice set of boobs you have to admire them.

fixed it :D

I HATE repeating myself.. at somepoint i just give up on some people as 'untrainable' or at least 'untrainable without one of us killing the other'

I've been working with a 45 yr. old man for about a month. He still hasn't figured out how to break an inch down into eighths, let alone sixteenths.

It's making me crazy.

Well, sometimes the elderly need a little extra time to learn new things.......:P

I've been working with a 45 yr. old man for about a month. He still hasn't figured out how to break an inch down into eighths, let alone sixteenths.

It's making me crazy.

Well, sometimes us elderly need a little extra time to learn new things.......:P

Fixed it ;);)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?