HALO1

Hitting "The Farm" for the first time

Ok... I fly out tomorrow night to the mainland (after a day of jumping on the North Shore B|) for a "conference". After the conference, a friend and I are going to "The Farm" on the weekend of 28 April (any chance of one of the $100+, jump all you want weekends? ;)). I'll call manifest in a day or two to see about staying in the bunk house. Look forward to meeting some of The Farm regulars that rave about the DZ.

Did a quick weather check and it's forecasted to be crap. I just hope weather forecasting is as unreliable there as it is here on the islands.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Well wlecome back to the states! You chose a great DZ. It is a great atmospher with good people.

I will be there as well.

Bring lots of beer, because you cannot by alcohol anywhere in the state of Georgia on Sundays.

Welcome to the bible belt of America :D:D

-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Not another Brit.. Crap!! The place is starting to get infested with them.:S:P:D:D

Oh.. And New Castle is Good. I will even let you keep it in my Fridge for safe keeping.:)

Nope, not a Brit... Just happen to like New Castle. And yes, I'll need a place to store and chill the beer.

Does the bunk house fill up quick? Or should I just crash at a nearby hotel?
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

If the weather is crap, go down the road to Skydive Atlanta (Thomaston, GA). They seem to be on a different weather system from the farm.

And no one is gettin knocked up there! :o:D

Oh, and local pubs!? :S

yea, right. :D:D:D:D
the closest "pub" to Rockmart, GA is probably over an hour away! :D:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Oh, and local pubs!? :S

yea, right. :D:D:D:D
the closest "pub" to Rockmart, GA is probably over an hour away! :D:D:D

Really :S

Oh well, I've only been there once. I'm sure there is something to get into at the dz from what I hear. ;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Not another Brit.. Crap!! The place is starting to get infested with them.:S:P:D:D

Oh.. And New Castle is Good. I will even let you keep it in my Fridge for safe keeping.:)

Nope, not a Brit... Just happen to like New Castle. And yes, I'll need a place to store and chill the beer.

Does the bunk house fill up quick? Or should I just crash at a nearby hotel?

NEWCASTLE You rang. I may let you store your newcastle in the camper. just cost you a bottle fee with a 3 bottle deposit..hey least i can do. It is much safer than the community fridge. Especially when some of the riff raff sniff it out
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

"training elsewhere in Georgia"???????

HUH???? whats up with that?

...and the bunkhouse does NOT fill up quickly.
But if you're worried about it, I've already put a sign on one for you.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok folks, no more asking where is the wife this week-end. I know some of you have thought i have killed her but No. This week-end is brandys release week-end. No more picking up trash. She plans on jumping her ass off,Which is a lot of jumps:D:D. Bring some vodka, i will have the tattinger.
So get your asses out :P

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Uh oh! Better be careful out there. :D

So, what was your experience with the place? I know some one was telling you stories about the place even thought they have been there once. What do you think then? Seriously. Would you come back again