masterrigger1

Advanced Rigger Training

Hey Mike, you can just give me the Consew and I'll figure it out somehow. Then you'll have less machines to be confused about. It's a win win...

-Jon

Right...:P...that machine has been a pain for the last few years, but I think we've finally isolated the problems and it should be sewing sweet by the end of this weekend...if MEL shows up. :)
Mike
ChutingStar.com

I’m bumping this thread to announce that it sounds like this Advanced Rigger Training course will not be taking place next week.

Word has it that Mark Lancaster is out of the state and will not be back for next week’s courses. Therefore instructors Dave D, Rags R, Mike G, and Myself will not be going. This is very sad news and speaking for Rags and Myself, we were really looking forward to sharing our many years of experience with everyone attending.

We would however still like to see something like this take place at another venue. Possibly at Dave Dewolf’s or Chutingstar and we are open to suggestions. We have far too much experience to be passed down to the next generation.

Rumour has it that many of the registered participants have already paid and many may already be on their way. This is a very sad thing and doesn’t sit well with any of us.

Please share any info you may have.

Jeff

We were on the way when Mike passed the word so we returned home. Sorry to see the class cancelled since we were really looking forward to it ... a really first rate group of instructors. Hope it can be rescheduled at a time I can attend.

Vic

Got word early this morning (Sun) that is was off.:(

Fortunately for me, I was driving down today, so... as I've oft' been told "be flexible"

To those that were going to teach this:
Please do!! And count me in on the pre-registration. Let me know when/where and I'll plan to be there. :)
I agree with Jeff, this was a very good idea and I for one was looking forward to gaining from the many years of experience of everyone instructing.

Please keep me in the loop if anything developes.

JimW

Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...