GravityGirl

Belly Off Updates

Bonnie, Tiffany & others~
You look amazing! I never officially entered, which is good because I happily ate tons of junk & exercised not at all. I look like crap. :D You two are uber-inspiring. (It's time for me to get sexy, like you.)

Congrats, ladies! You all look GREAT. You should be very proud. B|

I totally forgot to mention in my previous post! Once again this has done wonders for me. I would not have been able to do this at the beginning of the year... I wouldn't have been able to have gone two feet without stopping! BUT I'm joining a soccer team this summer! Yay! B| So y'all get to cheer for me and my new team, MC United! Meeting with them on Sunday to discuss details. B|

~skysprite

And what do you need to work on Timmy?

Let's see... the face, neck, chest, breast, and head shoulders and arms. The back and the sides of the upper and lower torso including the belly, the right and the left gluteus maximus and the quads, hams on the right and the left leg and the entire lower portion of each leg.... besides that, nothing really.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

i lost my best friend and my uncle in the month of march so my plan is temporarily on hold - however i am walking for the 3day and am confident that training i have started this week will get me back rolling :) and i will post pics when im done :)

great job though guys :) you all look fabulous!!!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Well, after a battle with some medical issues, losing a great friend in a canopy collision, and getting ready to move, I had other things on my mind. But, if it matters much, I did lost about 10 pounds when I was in and out of the hospital. :S:| I was waiting for my new swimsuit to come in to post pics, but it looks like I won't be getting it anytime soon. B|

Edited to add - Y'all did great... HOT!! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I don't see any guys posting, so I'll step up to the plate. So are any of the guys even LEFT in this contest???
Anyone up for celebrating our newly in-shape bods with a naked skydive when this thing is over? Bonnie, you in? ;)

John
PS Warm round of applause to Bonnie for using that hot, sleek new bod of hers to paste my before and after pics together like a pro!