gonzalesna

How should I pay Airtwardo his bet winnings?

I don't know where you are buying your butt plugs, but they are charging you up the ass!:oB|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No, no, no... that's for the discount... normally they're $200:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Actually, I'm planning a trip to Mississippi to visit my buddy... his momma died... I'm not giving details because it's not my place to do so, but I've been thinking about riding the motorcycle out there. if I do, I'll bring the rig and swing by.:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Pay him his $100.00 without trying to screw him in some way to compensate for your own sense of failure.

THEN, quit successfully with no other motivation besides the simple fact that you don't want to poison yourself anymore to line the pockets of tobacco company executives that couldn't give a shit if you live or die :)
P.S. Smoked 2 packs Marlboro Red's a day for 24 years. Quit cold turkey 6 years ago. NO regrets.

You don't have to win or lose money to do it, you just have to really WANT to quit. Thats all it takes.

__

My mighty steed

What? why did you lose? And I was looking to you to keep me positive. lol

I'm quitting again... I don't plan on waiting to try again...

It didn't help that they were giving away free packs of smokes at the event I was working security at.>:( I'm working security again this coming weekend too, but I'm gonna try to get through it without smoking... if I can stay smoke free through that event, I should have no problems with anything else that comes up.

I can give positive reinforcement regardless thoughB|

I'm quitting again... I don't plan on waiting to try again...

Awesome!

You will do better this time without money clouding your motives.

Do it for you, WANT IT, and you will kick that damn monkey off your back for good.
__

My mighty steed

but I'm gonna try to get through it without smoking... if I can stay smoke free through that event, I should have no problems with anything else that comes up.

That's where you're screwing yourself up. If you think you're gonna *try* then you're setting yourself up to fail. Just quit. Refuse to smoke. Decide to be a non-smoker. Making a game of it leaves the option open of losing the game. I'd suggest not making it a game and just quitting.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Honestly, I'd be happy if I only smoked a few through the event...

Last weekend, I worked 40 hours and only slept 5 hours... this upcoming weekend will be very similar. But you're right... that's what I've done in the past and it worked until I started drinking and thinking that one or two would be ok.

Y'all are some evil bastards!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

The leading 3 are tied at 4 votes... 10,000 pennies, $100 in cigarettes, or a $100 butt plug.:D:D:D

Y'all are some evil bastards!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

The leading 3 are tied at 4 votes... 10,000 pennies, $100 in cigarettes, or a $100 butt plug.:D:D:D

Actually - he had the best idea . . .

make the 100 go toward a ticket to Skyfest . . . you won't be dissapointed.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think you should give it to him in cigarettes, $100 worth. :ph34r:

At today's prices and taxes though, that's like a pack and a half...:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I must've "quit " smoking cigarettes a thousand times before I REALLY QUIT

Each time I learned something until I found my self smoke free for real.

Keep trying. as long as you want it iw will come naturally.

Pay up in cash or jump tickets
My photos

My Videos

I think you should give it to him in cigarettes, $100 worth. :ph34r:

At today's prices and taxes though, that's like a pack and a half...:P

ya, but I get mine on base, so they're reduced in price and are tax free... I can get like 3 packs for that price:D:P

Buy him a blow up doll then he has something to keep his mind off smoking for good!

Oh, ya... that's right. He IS married, isn't he?:D