Slappie

What do you wear to a Broadway show?

I've got tickets to see Monty Python's Spam-a-lot in Houston. I know it's not NYC Broadway, but it is a Broadway production of a show that was on Broadway.

I don't want to over dress and I would hate even more to be underdressed.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I don't want to over dress and I would hate even more to be underbressed.

You spelled "breast" wrong, but I'm glad you finally came out.

Fuckin smartass caught it before I could edit the typo out. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

seriously just dress casual - but presentable - like you were going to a semi-decent restaurant - wear khakis if you'd like - you do not need to wear a suit and tie by any means - but dont show up in ripped jeans either
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

A group of us saw Spamalot at the Fox here in Atlanta. The dress was pretty casual. Khakis or casual dress pants would be fine. Underdressed is always better than overdressed. Unless, of course, you show up in sweat pants. :S

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I've got tickets to see Monty Python's Spam-a-lot in Houston. I know it's not NYC Broadway, but it is a Broadway production of a show that was on Broadway.

no high heels - pumps would work for you. And your leather pilot jacket with the silk scarf.
Scars remind us that the past is real

You can dress as casual as khaki pants and a nice shirt, and as dressy as a suit. Anything in that spectrum and you will fit right in with the Houston theatre going crowd.

I've waited over a year to see this show. I made a post about it about this time last year when I found out it was coming to Houston.

I can't wait!! May 25th!! B|

If you dress how you did for that birthday thing I attended at that cigar place you will be fine.

Until I read the whole "Monte Python" thing I was going to suggest a skirt made from the remnants of your guy card after it was shreaded over and over again.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Formal attire, which in Houston would be cowboy boots, bolo tie, and 6"x9" belt buckle.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If you dress how you did for that birthday thing I attended at that cigar place you will be fine.

Until I read the whole "Monte Python" thing I was going to suggest a skirt made from the remnants of your guy card after it was shreaded over and over again.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ya that's what I wear to work, so I should be cool.

Thanks everyone! B|

As for my guy card, I still have mine! Because, I don't go to a steak joint and order a fucking salad! :D;)