SpeedRacer

what's the funniest insult?

The last time my friend's girlfriend called him a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!" I couldn't stop laughing, but I'm a geek. :$

WTF is a nerf-herder???

Edit to add: obviously, one who herds nerfs... but are we talking squishy footballs here or what?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

The last time my friend's girlfriend called him a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!" I couldn't stop laughing, but I'm a geek. :$

WTF is a nerf-herder???

Edit to add: obviously, one who herds nerfs... but are we talking squishy footballs here or what?

It's a line from The Empire Strikes Back. The appropriate response is "Who's scruffy-looking?"

A nerf herder is, of course, one who herds nerfs.

My ex-gf would give me compliments all the time(before we broke up). She would use one again and again. She would say "it might be short...but at least it's skinny!". Come to find out it's not a compliment.
Truth is the distilled meaning of facts, for any truth refuted by a fact becomes a fallacy.

I could think of a few....

fat bastard
asstrumpet
stupid fucker

oh wait, the latter one would get me banned... never mind... :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

fat bastard
asstrumpet
stupid fucker

Just replace the last one with sheepfucker:D:ph34r:..see...I saved your ass..you owe me now:ph34r:;)

fat bastard
asstrumpet
stupid fucker

Just replace the last one with sheepfucker:D:ph34r:..see...I saved your ass..you owe me now:ph34r:;)

:D I'll be sure to call Clay that next time! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

fat bastard
asstrumpet
stupid fucker

Just replace the last one with sheepfucker:D:ph34r:..see...I shaved your ass..you owe me now:ph34r:;)

do you charge extra for that or does that come with a regular haircut? I'm only asking because I plan on wearing a kilt soon...:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

if loving sheep is wrong, i don't wanna be right!

er.. i mean

i always liked the insult, "Asshat".. if you take it as an insult, that is.

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

if loving sheep is wrong, i don't wanna be right!

er.. i mean

i always liked the insult, "Asshat".. if you take it as an insult, that is.

There's a poster on here that uses the "asshat" term a lot! in reference to himself and others...hmmm..I'm new to that one.

There's a poster on here that uses the "asshat" term a lot! in reference to himself and others...hmmm..I'm new to that one.

So if someone yells "HEY ASSHAT!" What do you say in response???? "What" is already taken. :P

So if someone yells "HEY ASSHAT!" What do you say in response???? "What" is already taken. :P

does asshat and shitheat go together???:o:D

I dunno... shit cools off pretty quickly once expelled... :D

I dunno... shit cools off pretty quickly once expelled... :D

DOH!!! typo... Asshat and shithead...:P

Nope, Nerf Herder is a band. Haven't you ever heard 'Love Sandwich"?:D:D

http://www.google.com/musica?aid=C6Ml7vjg2IG&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result

I love that song! I especially like the fact that the "love sandwich" is two guys and a girl! (and Steve will run the video...) funny! :D

WTF is a nerf-herder???

Nope, Nerf Herder is a band. Haven't you ever heard 'Love Sandwich"?:D:D

http://www.google.com/musica?aid=C6Ml7vjg2IG&sa=X&oi=music&ct=result

Touché, Twardo... Touché:D:P