floridadiver81

Need opinion on jumpsuit for beginner.

This is the only jumpsuit int he classifieds that will fit me..but im kinda worried on the colors. Would this look odd on a male?

Edited to add: Moderators..i know this is gear related but more dzcommers traffic the bonfire than the gear and rigging forum so i figured i would post here to get more opinions.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Looks ghey! Oh and man you have a lot of white in your house. Or maybe its the sellers ghey house. I dunno it's really white! And purple.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well, they only thing that came to mind when I opened it....

"does this make my butt look fat?"

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'd be more concerned about hte fit. Looks a bit tight from here and you're a big feller. Test jump it as check your fall rate... me thinks you're gonna leave a smoke trail... Otherwise, hey, they'll at least see ya comming:D

Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

If I were you, I'd just wait and keep looking. You can still use the lovely jumpsuits provided for you by your dropzone, I'd assume. ;) But if you decide to buy it, the laughter can only go on for so long before people get bored.

Who cares? If you care, don't buy it. If you don't, then buy it. Your opinion is the only one that should matter. Sure you're going to get razzed about it, but at least you're jumping. More than a lot of people on here can say. And you save some money by going used so you can jump more, GO FOR IT!!!

At least i could use the "real men wear pink" line.

Yeah, but how do you account for the lavender? ;)

Seriously, what Wildfan said is true. However (and I had to learn this one the hard way), don't rush out and buy something you're not really happy with. New stuff comes along all the time.

I think if you maybe took that jumpsuit, dipped it in black ink, then maybe dyed it black and took a black magic marker to it, then redid the entire process again, it would still never look right on a guy.

It's just not cut right for ya.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver