Misternatural

Good idea? or asking for it.

Lets say your Gf , Bf, or spouse wants to pay for a reserve repack at your home DZ as a "Gift" is this a bad Idea?
Would you let your S.O. pay for such a thing or is that asking for trouble? taking into account; Karma, moods, fights over whatever, the moon, etc.

would you think about that reserve pack job in the plane?
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Lets say your Gf , Bf, or spouse wants to pay for a reserve repack at your home DZ as a "Gift" is this a bad Idea?
Would you let your S.O. pay for such a thing or is that asking for trouble? taking into account; Karma, moods, fights over whatever, the moon, etc.

I'd only worry about it if your SO is the rigger. :|

I am j/k...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'd only worry about it if your SO is the rigger. :|

I am j/k...:P

Or is blowing the rigger.

Let your SO know that "slayer rules" have been around forages that prevent a slayer from benefitting from the killing of another by taking from the deceased's estate - including life insurance, etc.

The US Supreme Court has said:
"It would be a reproach to the jurisprudence of the country, if one were to recover insurance money payable on the death of the party whose life he had feloniously taken.” Mutual Life Insurance Co. v. Armstrong (1886) 117 U.S. 591, 600.

Just let the SO know that it ain't worth it.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

After what happened over in the uk a lil while ago..with the feuding lovers....i will NEVER trust a rigger that i am dating to pack reserve or main canopy. Neither would i let someone pay for a reserve packjob for me. call me crazy...its just not worth the "what if's".
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I don't get it... :|

Basically(correct me if im wrong OP) would you let your SO pay for a reserve pack job if you had any kind of altercations at all with them..being that they might have an ulterior motive.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I don't get it... :|

Basically(correct me if im wrong OP) would you let your SO pay for a reserve pack job if you had any kind of altercations at all with them..being that they might have an ulterior motive.
right... I understand that... what I don't get is why a SO would have an "ulterior" motive... i.e. why would anyone want to hurt an SO intentionally... :S:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

it's hypothetical, just trying to get a sense of how people would react to such a proposition.
would such a gift make you feel weird?
is it just another pack job?
is it all unrelated?
what if there was a mal? would the S.O. feel bad?
would you be suspicious?
is it all good & no worries?

and stuff.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

If your SO is looney and then you get your rig back from him and then you realize your cat is missing and then your realize that your rig goes "meow meow meow meow - meow meow meow meow - meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow" then you should be concerned.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher