PikzeeVikzen

hey parents....

my roomate's fiancee said that she has never heard of anything like that. she suggested that ya go to the child's pediatrician and see what they would suggest.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Is there any kind of spray on diaper rash relief out there?

For minor irritation, what's the difference between spray-on and sprinkle-on (baby powder)? And if it's so bad that smearing Desitin on it is painful for the child, perhaps a doctor visit is in order.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Never seen the spray-on variety. I guess you're looking for any way to avoid using your own fingers?? :P

Here's what I use: Johnson's "No More Rash 3-in-1" cream for minor rashes.

The major rashes, I have a prescription for Nystatin Cream. It's strong stuff so I can't use too much of it or too often. It burns at first, but damn it really works.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is there any kind of spray on diaper rash relief out there?

For minor irritation, what's the difference between spray-on and sprinkle-on (baby powder)? And if it's so bad that smearing Desitin on it is painful for the child, perhaps a doctor visit is in order.

You don't want to use baby powder on a baby's bottom. Not good.

If the baby has diaper rash, just use a dab of diaper rash ointment. (Desitin) They usually work. If they don't you need to go in to the Dr. because it's probably not diaper rash and you need something else for it.

Never heard of a spray on diaper rash ointment. Good idea though! Maybe you should market that!

Oh, and by the way... If you use a tube of that diaper rash ointment don't leave it sitting by the sink next to your tooth brush. John got up early one morning and accidentally brushed his teeth with that stuff. Nasty! :S

Oh, and by the way... If you use a tube of that diaper rash ointment don't leave it sitting by the sink next to your tooth brush. John got up early one morning and accidentally brushed his teeth with that stuff. Nasty! :S

:D:D:D:DThat totally sucked!! I can still taste it. :S

On the plus side, my tongue is smooth and fresh.:):$