btvr

Pilot canopy

By the way, does someone know what is the difference between Aerodyne's ZP and and any another manufacturer's one? I have heard, that Aerodyne uses the ZP made in South Africa and some experienced skydivers told me that the Aerodine's ZP resource and endurance is a bit worse than American (PD's) one's.
Is it just a commercial rumour?
C Ya! :)

Thanks for your encouragenment :) The third thing is that my Pilot 168 will be a new one :)The only one solution I see is to buy a bigger container (for instance 160 size).

As Sparky said, containers are made for a range of canopy sizes. The missing piece here is exactly what size container you have. "my container will be made for 150th" doesn't tell the whole story...even disregarding pack volume. Is 150 the top-end or the middle of the range? If it's the top end, then you are going against the manufacturer's recommendations by stuffing a 168 into it and it doesn't appear to me that you are overly concerned with doing this. Be that as it may and me being a "stay within the guidelines" type of guy...well, good luck.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thanks guys for your explanation. I have to ask my rigger about the size of my container. I will get the complete rig in the middle of September and will have to participate in competition, that's why I tried to get clear with some issues in order to be sure that I will be able to get my new canopy into a smaller container.
Anyway, it was quite exciting to discuss these things with you guys. I am just a beginner in this kind of activity (skydiving) but I find this forum very helpful.
C Ya! :)