Slappie

Could ATL handle a Slappie & Turtle invasion?

So do you think they could handle a tag team event like no other? I think not! The boys in ATL or pretty tough, but they've never EVER seen the amount of destruction and devastation we can bring!

Oh this was just a curiosity post nothing more. No plans are made or are in the making of any trip. The NSA, DEA, ATF and the FBI along with the CIA have deemed it a natural catastrophe if turtle and I ever go on a trip. They've all decreed that we shall never be allowed to travel together or we're both to be killed with extreme prejudice.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You guys should drop by the farm. Nothing EVER happens there. You will be nice and safe there.:D

ATL is only a general location. The Farm would be destroyed just like any other. At least this time it wouldn't have actually happened. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You left out the option that one of the two would wake up in the back of a truck and note pinned to their shirt:
"My address is ____________ please return me if found."

:o:D

Of course there are other legal hurdles to overcome. In certain counties in the state of GA its against the law for Turtle, J, and I to be within a 3 mile radius of each other at any one time. :o

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

You guys should drop by the farm. Nothing EVER happens there. You will be nice and safe there.:D

ATL is only a general location. The Farm would be destroyed just like any other. At least this time it wouldn't have actually happened. :)

No no no... you can localize the destruction to only include that other DZ, and leave the surrounding area untouched! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Of course there are other legal hurdles to overcome. In certain counties in the state of GA its against the law for Turtle, J, and I to be within a 3 mile radius of each other at any one time. :o

Being at ground zero amuses me. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Blues,
Dave

Ahhh yes, you too have experience the destruction that is we three. Its nice to see you survived.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Blues,
Dave

Ahhh yes, you too have experience the destruction that is we three. Its nice to see you survived.

Well, the clone did anyway - the real Dave was lost in the carnage. Good thing we made a few duplicates.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I agree, I would like to see ground zero. I like living on the edge. B|

You never know what you will find there at GZ.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok everyone in this thread is officially dubbed 'harmless'.

-to quote Snoopy: "Bitch, please." :S

:D

Edit to add: Oh I know the widdle boys want to be all big and tough so I'll pat you on the head and let you stay up an hour after bedtime next time I see ya...:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

-to quote Snoopy; "Bitch, please." :S

The phrase "Self praise is no recommendation" springs to mind when I read threads of this sort of dribble:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We - ARE - innocent.:)

The glove did not fit.

The glove did not fit.

You're free to go... you should go write a book about how you'd do it though.;):D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You guys need to at least stop by long enough for us give BelskyBlueEyes her OTBH5#.

Can we modify the rules a little on that one?:o:):)

Blues,
Dave

Well, the clone did anyway - the real Dave was lost in the carnage. Good thing we made a few duplicates.:ph34r:

Meh...I haven't seen anything better than medium yet. I came back (and will continue to do so) because I see *potential* for someday going big. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Meh...I haven't seen anything better than medium yet. I came back (and will continue to do so) because I see *potential* for someday going big.

Dave , I have to agree that Dublin was medium Pimpin at best this past year. But I seem to remember more less pouring you out of the Van at the airport after the Halloween Boogie last year.:D:D

Blues,
Dave

Meh...I haven't seen anything better than medium yet. I came back (and will continue to do so) because I see *potential* for someday going big. :D

Blues,
Dave

You just need some more ambein.:D

We've been acclimated to the Turtle...we simply lock up the women and chain the beer fridge.

But the two of you together?

Say...let us know what weekend you decide on...I'm sure Atlanta has somewhere to disappear to go that weekend.

:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The glove did not fit.

-you know they do make those in different sizes now. Just read the box. :| -Oh, and 'ribbed for her pleasure' doesn't mean that you don't have to put forth any effort.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Blues,
Dave

Blues,
Dave

You just need some more ambein.:D

So...is that one thing we talked about on for this fall? If we're gonna realize our potential, *that* is our best shot. ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)