BillyVance

Father's Day moments

So, what was yours?

This is me and the little one sharing a cup of ice cream... B|

What? No waffle cone? And you call yourself a father!

Just kiddin'.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Cute it is the little moments like those that make it all worth while

Especially after she really tried my patience at my steak dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse. :S:D

I think we're about ready to start going with take-out when we don't want to cook, at least until the little imp has learned to behave. :P My wife and I almost left the restaurant before our food arrived...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The boy and I cooked out brats and made homemade ice cream. Wifey-poo and I had the parents and in-laws over.
Of course, my birthday is tomorrow so, I get the double whammy for fathers day and my birthday. They grow so fast. Not sure what I am gonna do when he wants to skydive. I hope he is a surfer...literally. I can afford the surfboards more than jump tickets in 2022.

I think we're about ready to start going with take-out when we don't want to cook, at least until the little imp has learned to behave. My wife and I almost left the restaurant before our food arrived...

Um....Gee Billy, hate to break it to ya...that never CHANGES! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I only got a couple Hours with my daughter. Picked her up early Sunday Morning, Stopped by my Moms house because it was her Birthday (was there for all of 10 minutes) and then took my Daughter go drop her off at Oglethorpe University for a Theatre Camp.
Felt weird helping her move into a Dorm Room. I kept thinking, it is not time for this yet!!:S:D:D

So how many suit cases does it take for 15 year old girl to go away to camp for 7 days?

The Answer is 4 very large suitcases.:S:|

They do grow up fast, here I am with two of my daughters. They treated me to a weekend at Pepperell this year...

My daughter came out to the DZ to jump with me, but we were weathered so we went out to lunch instead. It was fun. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

They do grow up fast, here I am with two of my daughters. They treated me to a weekend at Pepperell this year...

My daughter came out to the DZ to jump with me, but we were weathered so we went out to lunch instead. It was fun. :)
Blues,
Dave

My sweet little daughter and I and a few others shot off a few rounds at the DZ.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

hmmmm

Sweet little daughter, and shooting just doesn't ring right in my ears... :S

:D

We had fun!

She shot a 12 Gauge shotgun (Two different types) and a .380 semi auto - she's actually a pretty good shot. I just want to be sure that she can understand the trauma that will happen to her boyfriends if they try to step out of line..
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

hmmmm

We had fun!

She shot a 12 Gauge shotgun (Two different types) and a .380 semi auto - she's actually a pretty good shot. I just want to be sure that she can understand the trauma that will happen to her boyfriends if they try to step out of line..

So what was she shooting at? Watermelons, cantaloupes??? Those are pretty good examples... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hmmmm

We had fun!

So what was she shooting at? Watermelons, cantaloupes??? Those are pretty good examples... :ph34r:

1 liter Water bottles.

hmmmm

We had fun!

Truck nutz[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

hmmmm

We had fun!

That is what I show the boyfriend . . . just so he knows i have the scope dialed in JUST right.

hmmmm

We had fun!

That is what I show the boyfriend . . . just so he knows i have the scope dialed in JUST right.

:D:D:D

I think we're about ready to start going with take-out when we don't want to cook, at least until the little imp has learned to behave. My wife and I almost left the restaurant before our food arrived...

LOL:D We are right there with you. Taking Willem (19 months) out to eat is getting nearly impossible. We usually ask them to bring his food out early that way he is "busy" while we wait. Forget about the crayons they give out. He just likes to throw them across the room. It's hard because it's just that stage they're in. Sometimes I'll walk him around while Papa eats and then he'll walk him around while I eat[.crazy]

Especially after she really tried my patience at my steak dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse. :S:D

I think we're about ready to start going with take-out when we don't want to cook, at least until the little imp has learned to behave. :P My wife and I almost left the restaurant before our food arrived...

Duct tape is a parents best friend... good luck with not going out until she settles down I am waiting for my little girl to do that. So far she is three and doesn't sit still for nothing
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Duct tape is a parents best friend... good luck with not going out until she settles down I am waiting for my little girl to do that. So far she is three and doesn't sit still for nothing

:D:D:D

See Attached