warpedskydiver

Squirrels...

Nah....

Trap 'em and put 'em in little cages with the spinnin' wheel thingys and make 'em power your house.

the only good squirrel is a working squirrel.
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Have you talked to Paul about this subject?? He is a PRO!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

what you talkin about willis???

errrr ummmm squirrels are the debil. Little bastards have tried to wreck me at least 2 or 3 times lately riding my bike. It's like a game to them. Oh I'll run your little ass over beotch!!!

It'd be cool the have one as a pet. I'm sure they could do lots of cool things.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

errrr ummmm squirrels are the debil. Little bastards have tried to wreck me at least 2 or 3 times lately riding my bike. It's like a game to them. Oh I'll run your little ass over beotch!!!

The office had to ask what in the hell was I laughing so hard at. :o:D:D

Only because I know your past with the squirrels can I honestly see them getting together to go after you. There is a bi-weekly conference call in GA with all the squirrels thinking of new ways to make your life HELL!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

they are seriously evil... they seem to think that by having one of those cute furry little tails they can fool us into thinking they aren't a rodent... They've got another thing comming!!! I'm telling ya!!!
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

...Little bastards have tried to wreck me at least 2 or 3 times lately riding my bike. It's like a game to them. Oh I'll run your little ass over beotch!!!

Wanna know how to miss them?

AIM for them.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How on EARTH did I MISS this thread????

Squirrels are bad. Very, very bad.

I like to F w/ the little mutant F'ers as often as I can, I do worry that someday I will look out the window and see them all lined up making little clicky-chirpy sounds as they hatch a diabolical plan for revenge on me. :|

Little evil bastards. >:(

Five down, at least ten more to go...

two of them were with one shot [sportsannouncer]
It's a double folks![/sportsannouncer]

Poison is just not right, you never know what might eat them.

I used .22 rimfire with shotshells, you would think it was a child with a cork popgun, from the barely noticeable noise.

I was going to use the suppressed .22cal air rifle but it is a gift so I won't be trying it out before the recipient gets it.

I saw at least 5 or 6 of the bastages by my condo yesterday, i'm sure there were more. I was like ok, some of you have to go.
Might have to borrow the .22 and get me some low velocity shots, so as to not make too much noise.

Or I could give them a sporting chance and get a sling shot and do it that way.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Rampaging squirrel injures 3
72-year-retiree dispatches rowdy rodent with a crutch
Reuters
Updated: 8:23 a.m. CT June 14, 2007
BERLIN - An aggressive squirrel attacked and injured three people in a German town before a 72-year-old pensioner dispatched the rampaging animal with his crutch.

The squirrel first ran into a house in the southern town of Passau, leapt from behind on a 70-year-old woman, and sank its teeth into her hand, a local police spokesman said on Thursday.

With the squirrel still hanging from her hand, the woman ran onto the street in panic, where she managed to shake it off.

The animal then entered a building site and jumped on a construction worker, injuring him on the hand and arm, before he managed to fight it off with a measuring pole.

"After that, the squirrel went into the 72-year-old man's garden and massively attacked him on the arms, hand and thigh," the spokesman said. "Then he killed it with his crutch."

The spokesman said experts thought the attack may have been linked to the mating season or because the squirrel was ill.

http://flurl.com/item/Katapult_for_Squirel_u_235280

Someone make it clicky, please...I'm puter illiterate.

TripleF

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, dear God, I think I just peed a little.:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh, dear God, I think I just peed a little.

So what. I do that every time I sneeze. HA! :D:o

I'll send you some depends the next time you get a cold.:P:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.