BillyVance

Asshole on the highway today

Man I love the horn... It don't bother me at all

:D:D:D

Billy, how do you know if your horn was even working?:S:D (chris told me to ask since he is on his way back from Atlanta himself). and no, he isn't driving an SUV - look for the hearse.

judy

Can he stop by my house on the way??? I'm only a few miles off the interstate! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yes there are 130 decible horns available.

i extend left lane courtesy to most people. unless it's a rice burner punk kid riding 6 inches from my bumper, then i'll polish road block all day long.

Same here... However I remember being by myself with no traffic around and going 80. Some beat up truck was in the left lane going 70. When I approached him, I moved to the right lane since I don't waste time waiting for them to move over, then he sped up to keep me from passing him, and there's nobody around. Asshole... I had the sports car then, and blew him away easy, then he rode my bumper when we got stuck behind traffic and I just blocked the son of a bitch, then I snuck through two 18 wheelers leaving him out to dry and I was gone.

Today, I wasn't even tailgating the asshole I posted about. He just wouldn't let me pass for some reason. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Same here... However I remember being by myself with no traffic around and going 80. Some beat up truck was in the left lane going 70. When I approached him, I moved to the right lane . . .

What were you doing in the left lane if there was no traffic around? Asshole.

--
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

You're no fun! :D

But hey, I'm gonna have to stop doing all that shit, especially when the kid's with me.

Dude you did that in Alabama, dont all those tards have guns an shit in their SUVs, lucky you werent shot:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're no fun! :D

But hey, I'm gonna have to stop doing all that shit, especially when the kid's with me.

Dude you did that in Alabama, dont all those tards have guns an shit in their SUVs, lucky you werent shot:ph34r:

Then again...being in Alabama, don't wanna take any random shots... it's a 98% chance you're gonna hit a relative!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Same here... However I remember being by myself with no traffic around and going 80. Some beat up truck was in the left lane going 70. When I approached him, I moved to the right lane . . .

--

I was going 80... The left lane is the appropriate lane if I'm gonna go fast. If somebody's going faster than me, I'll move over before they get on my bumper.

Yeah, I can be an asshole sometimes, but I only become one if someone else does something I don't like. :P

...Dude you did that in Alabama, dont all those tards have guns an shit in their SUVs, lucky you werent shot:ph34r:

In Florida, you might get stabbed.

Billy, I swear it wasn't me. I dropped Andy_Copland off at the airport today but there were no deaf assholes behind me anywhere along I-20.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was going 80... The left lane is the appropriate lane if I'm gonna go fast. If somebody's going faster than me, I'll move over before they get on my bumper.

Yeah, I can be an asshole sometimes, but I only become one if someone else does something I don't like. :P

--

And if you don't look up in time to see me running your slow ass over?????

Asshole.

I don't care how fast you're going. If you're not passing, move the fuck over.

Man, I loved driving in Germany.
--
--
Jason
--

Asshole.

--

Man aren't we touchy today? I may be fucking deaf, but I ain't fucking blind. :P I'm very well aware of my surroundings thank you very much. There's something to be said about compensating for the loss of one sense with another. ;)

Asshole.

--

Man aren't we touchy today? I may be fucking deaf, but I ain't fucking blind. :P I'm very well aware of my surroundings thank you very much. There's something to be said about compensating for the loss of one sense with another. ;)

You are part of the problem.
--
Jason
--

Asshole.

--

You are part of the problem.

You don't like it here, go the FUCK BACK TO GERMANY...

:P:P:P:P

This is Bonfire. This is your one and only warning. Do not be serious in this forum. Doing so can cause you serious headaches and may get you sent to the dreaded Speaker's Corner.

Damn....too much wine tonight. :D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So is it hard to drive with your head up your butt?

Evidently not...many of us do it all the time.

I always wondered...what part of "Slower Traffic Keep Right" do they not understand?

Really simple, people:
Step 1: Look to your right.
Step 2: If you see cars passing you, move over 1 lane to the right.
Step 3: Repeat from Step 1.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I always wondered...what part of "Slower Traffic Keep Right" do they not understand?

Really simple, people:

And the really infuriating thing is that many states have laws making it illegal to hog the left lane, but I have never heard of an instance of it being enforced.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Really simple, people:

And the really infuriating thing is that many states have laws making it illegal to hog the left lane, but I have never heard of an instance of it being enforced.

I hear that they recently passed a law in Florida that says slower traffic must give way but I don't believe they are enforcing it:S
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

They probably never get around to enforcing it because they're too busy stopping the people who are speeding. :P The left lane is supposed to be there for passing, not so that people can drive whatever speed limit they want. I get annoyed with people who hog the left lane too, but most people who bitch about it are probably driving over the speed limit anyway, which means they're not following the rules any more than the person going slow in the passing lane.

And another pet peeve of mine is the constant over-emphasis on speeding, and ignoring much more dangerous problems like running red lights or cars turning through pedestrian lanes when pedestrians are using them. In my first month here in CO I saw more people running red lights than I had seen in years of driving in the Chicago area. And when I am am on my bike using pedestrian crossings, I constantly have cars turning through them even when I am trying to use them and the "walk" light is on.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, we get a lot of people running red lights here too. I can't figure out why - maybe because everyone has a car full of kids and they're talking on their phones while driving. I've learned to be extremely cautious at certain intersections. Luckily they've been putting up cameras at some of the bad intersections, so if you run the light, a ticket is automatically sent to you.