BillyVance

Asshole on the highway today

So I'm driving back home after dropping the mother-in-law off at the Atlanta airport for her flight back home, and I'm cruising at a leisurely 80 mph. Naturally I have to drop to 60 when the west bound lanes split in two separate lanes for the last 12 or so miles before the Alabama state line.

So I come up behind this SUV. I patiently wait til the lanes merge back together. He won't move over. We start passing a long line of trucks in the right lane. Finally we get some room as we approach the Oxford area, and he moves to the right lane to pass some car in the left, and I follow. Once clear of that car, I make my move to pass this SUV... but the son of a bitch blocks me! I move back to the right lane and tries again but the motherfucker speeds up, and we're approaching slower traffic ahead in the right lane, so I give up, move over behind the fucker and give him the big fat birdie. He responds in kind.

Oh yeah? Well suck THIS! And I jam my right hand on the horn and hold it. So we pass a few vehicles with my hand still on the horn, refusing to let go. After 3 minutes or so, he finally relents and moves the fuck over, and I speed past without so much as a wave or finger or glance, and I didn't care if he gave me anything. FUCKER! :|

Man, I have no problem if someone's behind me and wants to go faster than I do, I'll let them pass me, as long as they agree to be cop bait. ;) But purposefully block me, and I will be a bigger asshole than them, up to a point anyway.

Man I love the horn... It don't bother me at all, but it drives everyone else up shit creek. :D >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

THINK OF SOMETHING POSITIVE
..Make a list of ten people who have achieved something with their lives. Now imagine them all on a mini-bus going over a cliff. Imagine their screams as they lie mangled in the burning wreckage. Grin. Waggle your ears.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

but you had spend time with in-laws - what was his excuse:P

I just read a very similar thread on "couchpotatonut.com" right now "this guy starts tailgating me right away and I don't have a chance to let him by because of this long line of trucks, so I showed him.........."

what are the odds

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

to the rest of the drivers, it probably looked like two assholes on the highway :D

he's probably posting a very similar thread on "couchpotatonut.com" right now

Exactly... the noob picked the wrong time to fuck with me. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What Billy doesn't know - whisper {{{his wife disconnected the horn 7 years ago}}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

What Billy doesn't know - whisper {{{his wife disconnected the horn 7 years ago}}}

nope! They all still work. I know. Turn the hearing aid on, test it, passed, turn the hearing aid off. :P

Apparently you need to read the Vatican's Ten Commandments for drivers:

1. You shall not kill.

2. The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of mortal harm.

3. Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen events.

4. Be charitable and help your neighbor in need, especially victims of accidents.

5. Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.

6. Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are not in a fitting condition to do so.

7. Support the families of accident victims.

8. Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time, so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.

9. On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.

10. Feel responsible toward others.

:P

man, and I was trying to be all calm and nonaggressive when you were riding with me because I didn't want to freak you out. I could have hung out the window shooting at traffic and not bugged you.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

man, and I was trying to be all calm and nonaggressive when you were riding with me because I didn't want to freak you out. I could have hung out the window shooting at traffic and not bugged you.

Nah, you can do all that with me. I would be holding the steering wheel for you. :D:D:D

However, we have to be on our best behavior when kids are with us. :)

Pull out a F#$kin Shotgun and let it hang
out the window maybe they will get the Idea and get the F#$k out of the way. Even fire off a Blank or two.>:( Well, maybe not, thats a little too drastic but I know how you feel sometimes.

That would get me arrested. Yep, they arrest you just for waving a gun while driving. :S An off-duty cop was busted just for that a few years ago in a road rage incident. :|

That would get me arrested. Yep, they arrest you just for waving a gun while driving. Crazy An off-duty cop was busted just for that a few years ago in a road rage incident.

Got a better Idea ever thought about Installing a Big Ass Train Horn. I had a buddy do that no shit. It was Loud as Hell I tell ya. It almost made other people wreck it was so damn loud.:ph34r:

That would get me arrested. Yep, they arrest you just for waving a gun while driving. Crazy An off-duty cop was busted just for that a few years ago in a road rage incident.

Got a better Idea ever thought about Installing a Big Ass Train Horn. I had a buddy do that no shit. It was Loud as Hell I tell ya. It almost made other people wreck it was so damn loud.:ph34r:

I have an air horn installed on my civic because the stock was a joke. People move when I hit that thing!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

That would have gotten on my nerves as well. You would think it is a simple rule. Left if you are passing right when not. Unfortunately we tend to give a drivers license to any duchbag so you will often find a duchbag talking on his/her cell going slower then everyone on the right. I wish the cops would pull these ass hats over and give them a ticket.

I rather have people doing 100Mph and pay absolute attention then 50 and have their heads up their ass.

Did you wish you had a gattling gun on your hood?
That’s what I always wish for.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

hey he said he just dropped her at the airport he should be a happy mofo about then

Billy you need to burn a fattie it makes the assholes more tolerable and it's hard to flip someone off when you have acheesburger in one hand and a milkshake in the other:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I have an air horn installed on my civic because the stock was a joke. People move when I hit that thing!!!

Damn! I want one! Where and how much??? >:(>:(>:(

Man I love the horn... It don't bother me at all

:D:D:D

Billy, how do you know if your horn was even working?:S:D (chris told me to ask since he is on his way back from Atlanta himself). and no, he isn't driving an SUV - look for the hearse.

judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

yes there are 130 decible horns available.

i extend left lane courtesy to most people. unless it's a rice burner punk kid riding 6 inches from my bumper, then i'll polish road block all day long.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

Damn! I want one! Where and how much??? >:(>:(>:(

Google them/ a few hundred bucks. ;)